Re: Volume trader pressure (redk-tpx) indicator for mt4 by yisrael

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:36 am Just a button
There is a limit on the number of lines.
If limit_of_line_bars_2 = limit_line_2, the lines are not deleted.
Arrows and lines are not friendly with interpolation and MTF, restriction and automatic deletion are disabled.
Many small improvements.
The compiler no longer responds to the number of parameters in MTF.😵‍💫 :)
These users thanked the author andrei-1 for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, ParallelNative

andrei-1 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:15 am There is a limit on the number of lines.
If limit_of_line_bars_2 = limit_line_2, the lines are not deleted.
Arrows and lines are not friendly with interpolation and MTF, restriction and automatic deletion are disabled.
Many small improvements.
The compiler no longer responds to the number of parameters in MTF.😵‍💫 :)
Hi andrei-1,

Great implementation of the suggestions! Looking forward to you and yIsrael constantly improving this indicator :thumbup: It has a permanent spot on my charts :0

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
andrei-1
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

hi bro and sis
i just random pick a topic just for relax + quick test after a day, after quick test your indicator, i can say it my last piece. Maybe i need too test more (1 a.m VN time), but now i think it great enough (hope it not repainted >.<). when i have time, i will post my strategy, hope it will help someone :3 thank for all of you guy contribution.

English is not my mother language, so sorry if it pain to read :(((

So here my basic strategy:
- I trade mainly on H4:
1. SMA 200 days in H4 chart
2. Donchian 50 for support and resistance (SL/TP)
3. Haos Visuals for help when combine with Donchian
4. Price action -> my basic strategy really subjective but it can make money for me. i had trade for 2 years, first years my account from 1000$ to 3000$ then blow to 230$ (rookie story:(((). In june or july (i don't remember) i found this forum, and see top 10 indicator non repainted indicator and i found Haos Visual. after 5-6 month my account now 480$ (not much but it my hard work :3). but i know that there is something missing in my strategy, i have test alot of indicator but non if it fit my strategy, now i have found your indicator ( thank you really much).

- redk-tpx really good on entry point, it make my strategy more objective.
- i have some picture for example, i'll keep it objective as much as possible (i will not take all signal like that, i will consider S/R + R:R ratio). - My mindset is: if there only 20-30% time market with have trend so why not trade when it in range, trade in range and hope it will become a trend. I will open 2 position at same time. when it reach S/R zone i will take a half and take SL to break even. If market make a trend i will trailing stop loss (watch TraderNick youtuber, i learn from him)
- If you guy have any question, feel free to ask, hope it will help someone <3
These users thanked the author bootran1999 for the post (total 5):
yisrael, BeatlemaniaSA, andrei-1, Xanadu, stereotomy