Re: Schaff Indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:30 pm Hello mrtools!

Can Schaff_Trend_rsx_vhf_adaptive_2_4_-_shadow.mq4 add Level? :thumbup:

enum enLevelType
{
lvl_floa, // Floating levels
lvl_quan, // Quantile levels
lvl_fixed // Fixed levels
};
Levels added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, camisa, pipsquirrel

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:30 am Levels added.

Geedygeedy made a request on November 27, 2020, and the mrtools master started to produce the first Schaff version with arrows on November 27, 2020: Schaff Trend Cycle (arrows + alerts).ex4. After testing it for a long time and putting forward modification requests, the master of mrtools has released several upgraded versions, continuously improving its accuracy and appearance (appearance), and the final perfect version is!! Schaff-Trend-Cycle (mtf + arrows) + alerts).ex4.

At my request, Mr. mrtools made another exquisite version:!!Schaff_Trend_rsx_vhf_adaptive_2_4_-_shadow BT2 (fl). This version also condenses the hard work and selfless dedication of teacher kvak.

In my opinion, these two Schaff versions are the Holy Grail. Almost all other valuable indicators can be put into these two holy grails.

(My personal trading philosophy, I don’t like pivots or those Fibonacci lines that mess up the main chart. So use some buttons to make the main chart simple, and click the buttons to observe the trend when necessary. The Level of the Schaff indicator can almost replace the pivot Axis, Fibonacci lines, from another angle, grasp and observe the trend).

Looking forward to the master mrtools adding a button to !!Schaff-Trend-Cycle (mtf + arrows + alerts).

Boundless merit! :thumbup:

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:21 pm Geedygeedy made a request on November 27, 2020, and the mrtools master started to produce the first Schaff version with arrows on November 27, 2020: Schaff Trend Cycle (arrows + alerts).ex4. After testing it for a long time and putting forward modification requests, the master of mrtools has released several upgraded versions, continuously improving its accuracy and appearance (appearance), and the final perfect version is!! Schaff-Trend-Cycle (mtf + arrows) + alerts).ex4.

At my request, Mr. mrtools made another exquisite version:!!Schaff_Trend_rsx_vhf_adaptive_2_4_-_shadow BT2 (fl). This version also condenses the hard work and selfless dedication of teacher kvak.

In my opinion, these two Schaff versions are the Holy Grail. Almost all other valuable indicators can be put into these two holy grails.

(My personal trading philosophy, I don’t like pivots or those Fibonacci lines that mess up the main chart. So use some buttons to make the main chart simple, and click the buttons to observe the trend when necessary. The Level of the Schaff indicator can almost replace the pivot Axis, Fibonacci lines, from another angle, grasp and observe the trend).

Looking forward to the master mrtools adding a button to !!Schaff-Trend-Cycle (mtf + arrows + alerts).

Boundless merit! :thumbup:
Working on the button, but so far not working correctly.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

kvak wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:13 am Hi Mrtools.
Maybe your indicator is writen with OnInit(),OnCalculate?
Try use this button.....
Yeah that would be good but the problem is the on chart arrows and the fill, can delete themwith the button but when engaging the button to turn everything back on the arrows and fill stay off, need to figure a way around that.
pipsquirrel

mrtools wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:47 am Working on the button, but so far not working correctly.
Thanks to Kvak for sharing his code, it's working sometimes it takes a extra click or 2 to get it working, will continue experimenting with it to get it better, but this is a start. If you don't use the fill can set the fill bars to 0.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
太虚一毫, kvak, camisa, pipsquirrel, RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:30 am Levels added.

Looking forward to the mrtools teacher also adding arrows to the main chart for the Schaff_Trend_rsx_vhf_adaptive_2_4_-_shadow BT2 (fl) indicator:
When the signal line crosses the 80 line downwards, draw a downward arrow on the main chart;
When the signal line crosses the 20 line upwards, draw an upward arrow on the main chart.
Boundless merit!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
yisrael, RodrigoRT7

太虚一毫 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:33 pm Looking forward to the mrtools teacher also adding arrows to the main chart for the Schaff_Trend_rsx_vhf_adaptive_2_4_-_shadow BT2 (fl) indicator:
When the signal line crosses the 80 line downwards, draw a downward arrow on the main chart;
When the signal line crosses the 20 line upwards, draw an upward arrow on the main chart.
Boundless merit!
Sorry but have not been able to add arrows and make them work correctly with buttons.
太虚一毫