Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:37 pm Hi @braciola719,

Congrats on your trading :thumbup: . Haha, we all love to win easy and the coders here on Forex-Station are making it possible! ;)

By the way what is the line indicator that you have in your sub-window. Please see my reference in the attached screenshot below.

All the trading success to you and warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
You are not the first and I think that you will not be the last of those who ask the subwindow indicators from this person. But ... if you carefully read the thread, you will see that there were no answers to all these requests. He prefers to remain silent and pretend not to notice, rather than share something with the others.
I’ll tell you a little more about this man ... A year ago, he openly whined in this thread that for more than 15 years he had been trying unsuccessfully to trade in Forex and asked for clarification and help here. Then he suddenly changed into a successful trader. I suspect that this did not happen without the help of these notorious indicators in the subwindow. But look at them more closely ... They're actually pretty late and I don't know why everyone wants these indicators so badly.
As for this man ... He is just a greedy stupid leecher, of which there are 10 vagons here, packed to full capacity, and Xard pulls this train. I asked him why he needed it, but he also preferred to remain silent.
Obviously silence is the corporate style of this community.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 8):
BeatlemaniaSA, Narutopips, LJC, 7thsun, remcous, Thangarasu, kodisfx, pipalong

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:23 pm As for this man ... He is just a greedy stupid leecher, of which there are 10 vagons here, packed to full capacity, and Xard pulls this train. I asked him why he needed it, but he also preferred to remain silent.
Thanks for sharing that ImpLaNT :thumbup: My request was simply out of curiosity :) I have a pretty good setup myself but I'm always on the lookout to see if it can be improved.

All the success to you!

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:23 pm You are not the first and I think that you will not be the last of those who ask the subwindow indicators from this person. But ... if you carefully read the thread, you will see that there were no answers to all these requests. He prefers to remain silent and pretend not to notice, rather than share something with the others.
I’ll tell you a little more about this man ... A year ago, he openly whined in this thread that for more than 15 years he had been trying unsuccessfully to trade in Forex and asked for clarification and help here. Then he suddenly changed into a successful trader. I suspect that this did not happen without the help of these notorious indicators in the subwindow. But look at them more closely ... They're actually pretty late and I don't know why everyone wants these indicators so badly.
As for this man ... He is just a greedy stupid leecher, of which there are 10 vagons here, packed to full capacity, and Xard pulls this train. I asked him why he needed it, but he also preferred to remain silent.
Well said friend, well said.
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

xard777 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:31 am Update

Here is an update to the system...
The 4hr TF shows Monthly open line with a FIBO drawn using the previous month's High/Low range (including retracements and extensions).
You can adjust the fibo settings via the input menu then save as template of your own choosing.
Enjoy!
All the best
Xard777
hi @XARD, can i have this fibo mq4 please if you dont mind :)

IndicatorRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

KAESER444 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:33 am can you share your subwindow indicators if you can
Hi, from what I can appreciate by looking at the indicator the blue and pink lines, I think that indicator is called JBR Trend. When you add the indicator to the chart change the colors if you want because by default the lines are red and green. I have added an attached image of the correct configuration for the indicator to go well in all timeframes, I hope it helps you all, greetings!!!!
These users thanked the author Andreuxx for the post (total 3):
Pauliz, DVanAssen, msbh