Re: Various Indicators - (MT5)

mrtools wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:29 pm Mtf added.

Expect teacher mrtools to add arrows to the main chart for Schaff trend RSI mtf:
When the signal line crosses the 80 line downwards, draw a downward arrow on the main chart;
When the signal line crosses the 20 line upwards, draw an upward arrow on the main chart. :thumbup:

Boundless merit!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
pipsquirrel

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:35 pm Expect teacher mrtools to add arrows to the main chart for Schaff trend RSI mtf:
When the signal line crosses the 80 line downwards, draw a downward arrow on the main chart;
When the signal line crosses the 20 line upwards, draw an upward arrow on the main chart. :thumbup:

Boundless merit!
Added arrows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, pipsquirrel

mrtools wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:53 am Added arrows.

Actual combat proved that Schaff trend RSI (mtf + arrows) is very good! :thumbup:
Maybe RSX will be better!

Ask the teacher to add arrows to Schaff trend RSX mtf.mq5.
Or integrate Schaff trend RSX mtf with Schaff trend RSI (mtf + arrows).

Boundless merit!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
pipsquirrel

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:53 pm Actual combat proved that Schaff trend RSI (mtf + arrows) is very good! :thumbup:
Maybe RSX will be better!

Ask the teacher to add arrows to Schaff trend RSX mtf.mq5.
Or integrate Schaff trend RSX mtf with Schaff trend RSI (mtf + arrows).

Boundless merit!
Added ob/os arrows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, pipsquirrel, RodrigoRT7

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:58 pm The MTF function is a bit flawed:

This is looking at H1 on the M15 chart, and it is not displayed.

Please take a look at Schaff trend RSX (mtf + arrows) again. Thanks a lot!
Sorry about that, posted a repaired version at the original post, should be better, please when you get a chance could you verify.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, pipsquirrel

mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:26 pm Sorry about that, posted a repaired version at the original post, should be better, please when you get a chance could you verify.
Hello Mrtools... I have an idea that I dnt know if it would be of any help for people that are trading Boom and Crash... the indicator is called (Non repaint star Alternative)... the indicator is more like a trend with signals that do not repaint so I was wondering if it's possible to make it (Auto Trade) EA... so the rule is basically trading just only 1 tick... example... with boom because it spikes up the EA should only take a trade for bearish tick when the signals appears... n only 1 tick when the signal appears n it should close when the candle closes in 1 minute... and for crash because it spikes down it only trades a bullish tick when the signal appears 1 minute candle then it closes... I dnt know if it's possible... and again I do not know if the indicator has a source code... if its possible may you please make it an EA or if you have a similar indicator like how I explained the rules... please... I will send the picture for if you have a similer indicator that has a source code to make it an ea... I will also attache the indicator.

Gabriel wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:34 am Hello Mrtools... I have an idea that I dnt know if it would be of any help for people that are trading Boom and Crash... the indicator is called (Non repaint star Alternative)... the indicator is more like a trend with signals that do not repaint so I was wondering if it's possible to make it (Auto Trade) EA... so the rule is basically trading just only 1 tick... example... with boom because it spikes up the EA should only take a trade for bearish tick when the signals appears... n only 1 tick when the signal appears n it should close when the candle closes in 1 minute... and for crash because it spikes down it only trades a bullish tick when the signal appears 1 minute candle then it closes... I dnt know if it's possible... and again I do not know if the indicator has a source code... if its possible may you please make it an EA or if you have a similar indicator like how I explained the rules... please... I will send the picture for if you have a similer indicator that has a source code to make it an ea... I will also attache the indicator.
on the picture I place a vertical line on the signals.. Thts how EA should trade a trade just only 1 candle when the candle closes the ea should close 1 minute time frame.

The indicator is in the Zip file with other indicators becoz I dnt know how to send a single file... the pdf attached is a different strategy than what I m asking for please ignore it but other people might find it helpful...

please Mrtools and thank you

Gabriel wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:50 am

MT5 Boom_Crash Reversal Strategy.zip

on the picture I place a vertical line on the signals.. Thts how EA should trade a trade just only 1 candle when the candle closes the ea should close 1 minute time frame.

The indicator is in the Zip file with other indicators becoz I dnt know how to send a single file... the pdf attached is a different strategy than what I m asking for please ignore it but other people might find it helpful...

please Mrtools and thank you
Please also add parameters for changing lot size and also how many positions to take... please and thank you Mrtools