Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:10 am Try
mladen wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:54 am A sort of a zigzag - but it is not a zigzag (it can change the highest high and lowest low, but it can not change the direction once when it gets it, so even though it works on a current, still opened bar, and even though it will move the highest high and lowest low if the market moves like that, it is also a kind of a non-repainting zigzag compared to actual zigzag)

This FIBO is the XU v11-FIBO XXXX indicator of teacher XARD, which is very good.

Expect teacher kvak to add this kind of FIBO prompt to the High-low trend mtf 3 BT indicator.

(Mladen says here:

High-low trend mtf 3:
A sort of a zigzag-but it is not a zigzag (it can change the highest high and lowest low, but it can not change the direction once when it gets it, so even though it works on a current, still opened bar, and even though it will move the highest high and lowest low if the market moves like that, it is also a kind of a non-repainting zigzag compared to actual zigzag

viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8425685)

Boundless merit!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Marktaylor58

[quote=kvak post_id=1295453022 time=1639696405 user_id=4930099]
I trying but have refresh fix, dont know how to fix. block and gaps deleted but dont know how to initiate it back, only change timeframe it take it back.
But if you want, I post it.
Hi my friend. All your efforts are truly appreciated so please do post it. Many many thanks

DVanAssen wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:27 pm Hi my friend. All your efforts are truly appreciated so please do post it. Many many thanks
As I said, with refresh bug.
But maybe someon find solution.....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, iPar, Thangarasu, Resilient2win

Jimmy wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:56 pm Cronex Taichi Indicators for MT4

This is the full set of Cronex Taichi indicators coded by Mladen.
The Cronex Taichi was originally designed by Sergey Kazachenko but improvements were made by Mladen who also created a Separate Window version and a beautiful Histogram version as well.
Looking forward to adding buttons to cronex_taichi_-_histo_nmc.mq4. :thumbup:

Boundless merit!

Master coder @kvak, :)

Could you work your button coding magic on the indicator below so that it can be added to the ever growing list of amazing indicators with buttons on forex-station?

And this is the .mq4 version before @mrtools added all the enhancements.

Would he provide you with the .mq4 version to add the button?

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:39 am Master coder @kvak, :)

Could you work your button coding magic on the indicator below so that it can be added to the ever growing list of amazing indicators with buttons on forex-station?

fx snipers ergodic cci trigger (alerts + arrows + divergence).ex4

And this is the .mq4 version before @mrtools added all the enhancements.

Fx Sniper Ergodic CCI Trigger Alert Fast mtf arrows_v1 nmc.mq4

Would he provide you with the .mq4 version to add the button?

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Hi.
Try it.
PS: far,far way to be a master coder.... :)
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, BeatlemaniaSA, sylvester21, Chickenspicy