Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:03 am yes Sal indeed. The MA's are pretty good spotting direction (best). Key is to enter at a decent price and watch Price Action (scan impulse and retrace); zoom out.
what i scan the spot postion same you pointed and advised .. <3
this candle is pretty good to make lines ...
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
Pauliz, euro_rapp
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

josi wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:52 am Statistically speaking, I would wait for a sample size of 100-400 before making such statements (predictions).
Fact is: WS30 has been going up even before London Open, only now - with the spike - was it testing old highs, i. e. is it possibly and eventually turning the other way.
So guessing wasn't at all necessary: you entered around London Open, stayed in the trade until price reached 35937 (test of former high) and then said bye-bye...
P.S.: But I like your setup; the screen looks well-structured and clear.
Which MACD-indie are you using?
Valid points. Perhaps I should have placed greater emphasis on "seems".

Here's the macd, which here was used on TF +1
These users thanked the author Pauliz for the post (total 2):
josi, Thangarasu

Again.....There are many sophisticated Indicators here (and I respect the highly skilled coders creating those), but the way I look at charts, there is no better Indicator than a simple trendline drawn by hand as price action moves on. May not always be perfect and some times needs to be corrected a bit, but so what!
Besides, on charts that are zoomed out, price action is far less deceiving than on magnified (zoomed in) charts. Meyney has repeatedly pointed that out.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Pauliz, yoake