UTOpia3 (Ultimate Trader Oscillator) indicator for mt4 by yisrael

we are in a beauty contest and we got six judges....

the histogram show the current score for the specific bar....perfectly for seen swings

the oscillator is a mean of the histogram......if it is above the 0 line it is bullish....if it is below the 0 line it is bearish....also the oscillator style 2 is wait balling

there is a mse(mean squared error)....if the error is low the oscillator tell the truth...and a signal should be taken...i havent nailed the control level which that is true

utopia 3 img utopia 3 img
These users thanked the author yisrael for the post (total 3):
andrei-1, FXchaos, MaxTorque
A famous quote in documentary "Money Robots":55% winrate is enough to make money

Re: UTOpia3 (Ultimate Trader Oscillator) indicator for mt4 by yisrael

The perfect signal is if the error is low...and the histogram and the oscillator have real close values in relation to each other...
For long...oscillator must be above 0 and increasing and histogram bullish
For short...the oscillator must be below 0 and decreasing and the histogram should be bearish

Example see 7:40 time in the original image...perfect short
A famous quote in documentary "Money Robots":55% winrate is enough to make money

Re: UTOpia3 (Ultimate Trader Oscillator) indicator for mt4 by yisrael

andrei-1 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:05 am There is a legend. If Jimmy is smiling, then it's the right thing to do. And here even the author is sad. Maybe we'll try it later. I need to sleep at least once every two days. :D
Good night
Sad boys don't sleep...lol
Hello darkness my old friend
https://youtu.be/qYS0EeaAUMw