Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

The 45 ema on the 1 minute chart might change colour inbetween changes of the 3 ema on the 15 minute chart.
(It might be the same for colour change if you could set a 15 bar filter to the 45 ema.)
If you take it in real time it should be the same as the 3 ema on the 15 minute chart is recalculating for every bar of the the 45 ema on the 1 minute chart.
normannasty wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:23 pm Finally I figured out its an EMA with median price.
I want to show the 2 tf higher EMA on my trading chart. I want to see the 15M timeframe Xards 3 EMA on the 1 minute chart. Its 3x15 = 45 EMA but its show different than on the 15M TF.
I using allaveages indi for that.
Please look the pictures 2nd is the 15M between the lines the the 3 ema is pink. Then on the 1 minute chart look the red ema line its red before and after the 2 red vertical lines.
Has someone idea why its not showing the same?

braciola719 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:03 am I like to win easy
Hi @braciola719,

Congrats on your trading :thumbup: . Haha, we all love to win easy and the coders here on Forex-Station are making it possible! ;)

By the way what is the line indicator that you have in your sub-window. Please see my reference in the attached screenshot below.
All the trading success to you and warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Thanks for your answer, but how do you mean "you cuold set 15 bar filterto the 45 ema".
IS it a special indi which can do this?

chris006 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:26 am The 45 ema on the 1 minute chart might change colour inbetween changes of the 3 ema on the 15 minute chart.
(It might be the same for colour change if you could set a 15 bar filter to the 45 ema.)
If you take it in real time it should be the same as the 3 ema on the 15 minute chart is recalculating for every bar of the the 45 ema on the 1 minute chart.