Re: Volume trader pressure (redk-tpx) indicator for mt4 by yisrael

Hi @yIsrael,

I sent the request below to mrtools and he has politely referred me to you (as the author of the indicator) to code the suggestions I've outlined below. My apologies for not coming to you first but as I've always sent indicator enhancement requests to mrtools so that is where I went first.

Could you add the suggestions listed below to your redk-tpx indicator?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi @mrtools,

I was wondering if you can work your coding magic on the following indicator. I have been putting it through some testing and feel that the suggestions below will enhance it even further!

The indicator is The suggestions I have are as follows:
1)When either the BUY or SELL alert is triggered can you code it so that a BUY or SELL signal line is drawn on the chart. ONLY though when it fulfills the requirements for a BUY or SELL as shown below. For FALSE signals colour it grey. Also the option to switch this on or off. Please see attached screenshots.

2) I don't know if it is already in the code but can an alert also be triggered when the white line crosses the zero line. As you can see in the screenshot the white line sometimes crosses a little later.
Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Update: So as not to clutter the chart with signal lines maybe you can code it so that ONLY the last BUY and SELL signal line is drawn (i.e. ONLY the last 2 signals :))
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
andrei-1
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: Volume trader pressure (redk-tpx) indicator for mt4 by yisrael

sal wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:05 pm check arrow gap
Is that what you mean? I see this method in half of the indicators. But there Sniper_Y_3 is sewn into the code. Everything is cooler with us, you can customize it exactly. I do not know a simple ideal way. You can count from the height of the candles, but it's hard for the processor.

This is a terminal problem. All icons have an anchor point at the top. The lower ones exactly become Low. The upper ones are crawling on the candle. We need to move it away. But there is a different gap on different TF.
Attachments