Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:39 am No don't think so.
Okay thank you... Just to ask out of curiosity... because there is one indicator I saw that has a delta exit... can you add it and T3 on the band pass filter if it's possible just want to see if we can make an experiment to see if it works to avoid the false signals... please Mrtools

Gabriel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:01 am Okay thank you... Just to ask out of curiosity... because there is one indicator I saw that has a delta exit... can you add it and T3 on the band pass filter if it's possible just want to see if we can make an experiment to see if it works to avoid the false signals... please Mrtools
Have no idea what a delta exit is and the t3, are you looking for it to be as a signal?

mrtools wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:05 am Have no idea what a delta exit is and the t3, are you looking for it to be as a signal?
Okay I understand about the delta exit.... the T3 settings... you like the indicators that are added with T3 filters... like... the T3 period... T3 hot... and if you want the calculation to be in tillson or not... something like that Sir

Gabriel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:07 pm Okay I understand about the delta exit.... the T3 settings... you like the indicators that are added with T3 filters... like... the T3 period... T3 hot... and if you want the calculation to be in tillson or not... something like that Sir
Right, but what i was asking would you rater have the t3 as a signal, kinda like how a macd has a signal, because adding it to the band pass, think it would just add lag.

mrtools wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:58 pm Right, but what i was asking would you rater have the t3 as a signal, kinda like how a macd has a signal, because adding it to the band pass, think it would just add lag.
If it's possible can you do two like... the other 1 should be like as you say the T3 to be a signal... n the other 1 add t3 even even it lags so tht we can experiment n see which will work Sir

mrtools wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:58 pm Right, but what i was asking would you rater have the t3 as a signal, kinda like how a macd has a signal, because adding it to the band pass, think it would just add lag.
If it's possible can you do two like... the other 1 should be like as you say the T3 to be a signal... n the other 1 add t3 even even it lags so tht we can experiment n see which will work Sir

Gabriel wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:17 am If it's possible can you do two like... the other 1 should be like as you say the T3 to be a signal... n the other 1 add t3 even even it lags so tht we can experiment n see which will work Sir
Added both as options, if using t3 smoothing it needs to be >1.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
josi, 太虚一毫, kvak, alexm, RodrigoRT7

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:55 am Hi @mrtools,

Could you add the following suggestions to Mladen's EFT HISTOGRAM indicator?

1) Alerts and arrows for when there is a zero cross of the histogram (as well as the option to have lines drawn on/off if possible)

2) Zones of the above for both the sub-window(s) as well as on the main chart (However, if this is not your forte I'll submit your finished indicator(in .mq4) to Banzai for that :) )

Here's to a very profitable and enjoyable trading year ahead for all the members of the Forex-Station!

eft histo.mq4

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Try
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
Tradehunter, kvak, 太虚一毫, BeatlemaniaSA, thomdel, camisa, Borshchov A.N., Thangarasu, josi, Krunal Gajjar, RodrigoRT7, pfxi