Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:19 pm Hi @kvak,

I feel the following new indicators submitted by @yIsrael are worthy of button status :) If you agree then please work your magic on them.

1) Redk-tpx redk-tpx(MTF_arrows_alert).mq4

2) Monster Breakout monster-breakout.mq4

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Try...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, Thangarasu, BeatlemaniaSA, andrei-1

kvak wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:38 am Hi, try it....
Update it with button, autoadjust candles,Autohigher MTF and full price option.
mrtools wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:57 am Made this type of histo version, with arrows and alerts.

Expect the teacher to make the regularized_momentum_2_1_candles BT.mq4 into a histo version of Hama Jurik histo (mtf + alerts). :thumbup:

Boundless merit!

DVanAssen wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:25 pm Hi Kvak. Trust u well and thanks for so many great BT indicators!! If at all possible please add BT to these 2 indicators. Much appreciated and many thanks.
I trying but have refresh fix, dont know how to fix. block and gaps deleted but dont know how to initiate it back, only change timeframe it take it back.
But if you want, I post it.

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:08 am Expect the teacher to make the regularized_momentum_2_1_candles BT.mq4 into a histo version of Hama Jurik histo (mtf + alerts). :thumbup:

Boundless merit!
Try.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, traderduke