Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello. I found this MTF VWAP file online for free. Can anyone add arrows and color candle option when daily,weekly, monthly lines cross on candle close. Blue line above orange for bearish candles. If yellow line is below Blue and orange make the candle strong color and when yellow line is above orange line make the candles lighter color and when yellow line is above blue line make the candles grey. Do the same for bullish candles. Hope this makes sense. thank you. Can you also add the option to choose how many VWAP lines used for candle color change?
Yeshua is Lord

andrewstone wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:22 pm Hello. I found this MTF VWAP file online for free. Can anyone add arrows and color candle option when daily,weekly, monthly lines cross on candle close. Blue line above orange for bearish candles. If yellow line is below Blue and orange make the candle strong color and when yellow line is above orange line make the candles lighter color and when yellow line is above blue line make the candles grey. Do the same for bullish candles. Hope this makes sense. thank you. Can you also add the option to choose how many VWAP lines used for candle color change?
We need source, mql file to upgrade it.

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:31 pm Hi @mrtools,

I was wondering if you can work your coding magic on the following indicator. I have been putting it through some testing and feel that the suggestions below will enhance it even further!

The indicator is redk-tpx(MTF_arrows_alert) BT.mq4

The suggestions I have are as follows:
1)When either the BUY or SELL alert is triggered can you code it so that a BUY or SELL signal line is drawn on the chart. ONLY though when it fulfills the requirements for a BUY or SELL as shown below. For FALSE signals colour it grey. Also the option to switch this on or off. Please see attached screenshots.

2) I don't know if it is already in the code but can an alert also be triggered when the white line crosses the zero line. As you can see in the screenshot the white line sometimes crosses a little later.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Update: So as not to clutter the chart with signal lines maybe you can code it so that ONLY the last BUY and SELL signal line is drawn (i.e. ONLY the last 2 signals :))
Think since Yisrael developed that indicator, so not to interfere will let him add the lines and alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA