Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

jng640 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:51 pm Hi Mr.Tools,

The Mash Potato Indicator from moey_dw , the dot appeared after 2 bars closed, is it possible to make the dots appear after that bar closed instead of delayed for 2 bars?
If it can be fixed, please add the dots on the main chart & alert.

Thank you very much!
Not sure if I can fix it, the indicator is actually a ppo (percentage price oscillator) with a signal. Looks like the arrows are based on ppo slope up to 4 bars back and ppo <> it's signal 2 bars back, so if I place the arrows after the fact, think it would be lagging.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:31 am Not sure if I can fix it, the indicator is actually a ppo (percentage price oscillator) with a signal. Looks like the arrows are based on ppo slope up to 4 bars back and ppo <> it's signal 2 bars back, so if I place the arrows after the fact, think it would be lagging.
Hi Mr.Tools,
So it is impossible to make it appear the dots/arrow right after that bar closed? If after modified, it will cause the signal different with the original code?