SQUEEZE-RANGE-FILTER INDICATOR FOR MT4 BY YISRAEL

SO THE SRF(SQUEEZE-RANGE-FILTER) IS PART OF THE TTM SQUEEZE INDICATOR...SADLY THE CODE FOR TTM SQUEEZE IS PRIVATE...CAUSE IT HAS A WINRATE OF 100%.
THE SRF IT WAS TAKEN BY THE DESCRIPTION THE CREATOR GAVE.

THE SRF IS A SIMPLE IDEA...IT CONSIST OF TWO CHANNELS ...ONE BIG CHANNEL,THE BOLLINGER BAND....AND ONE SMALL CHANNEL,THE KETLNER CHANNEL.
IF THE BIG CHANNEL START TO SQUEEZE IT CRASHES THE SMALLER CHANNEL.

GREEN MEANS TRENDING AND RED MEANS RANGING.

THE SRF DOESNT GIVE DIRECTION TO THERE TO TRADE...BUT IT SAYS IT IS A GOOD OPPORTUNITY TO TRADE .

GUYS, IT WILL BE HELPFUL,IF YOU SPOIL THE TRADING STRATEGY YOU DEVELOP WITH THE SRF(LIKE INPUTS,INDICATOR SYNERGY,STATEGY,EXITS )
SRF IMG SRF IMG
These users thanked the author yisrael for the post (total 6):
太虚一毫, andrei-1, stereotomy, craibern, DaffyTaffy, tvhh94
A famous quote in documentary "Money Robots":55% winrate is enough to make money

Re: SQUEEZE-RANGE-FILTER INDICATOR FOR MT4 BY YISRAEL

yisrael wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:11 pm SO THE SRF(SQUEEZE-RANGE-FILTER) IS PART OF THE TTM SQUEEZE INDICATOR...SADLY THE CODE FOR TTM SQUEEZE IS PRIVATE...CAUSE IT HAS A WINRATE OF 100%.
THE SRF IT WAS TAKEN BY THE DESCRIPTION THE CREATOR GAVE.

THE SRF IS A SIMPLE IDEA...IT CONSIST OF TWO CHANNELS ...ONE BIG CHANNEL,THE BOLLINGER BAND....AND ONE SMALL CHANNEL,THE KETLNER CHANNEL.
IF THE BIG CHANNEL START TO SQUEEZE IT CRASHES THE SMALLER CHANNEL.

GREEN MEANS TRENDING AND RED MEANS RANGING.

THE SRF DOESNT GIVE DIRECTION TO THERE TO TRADE...BUT IT SAYS IT IS A GOOD OPPORTUNITY TO TRADE .

GUYS, IT WILL BE HELPFUL,IF YOU SPOIL THE TRADING STRATEGY YOU DEVELOP WITH THE SRF(LIKE INPUTS,INDICATOR SYNERGY,STATEGY,EXITS )

squeeze-range-filter-v2.mq4

100% winning rate? Don't know whose evaluation is this? If it was Biden, it wouldn't be surprising.
Attachments
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 7):
Jimmy, yisrael, euro_rapp, andrei-1, charli, Juertes, DaffyTaffy

太虚一毫 wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:54 pm 100% winning rate? Don't know whose evaluation is this? If it was Biden, it wouldn't be surprising.
SORRY MY MEMORY DOESNT SERVE ME WELL for the TTM SQUEEZE...THE WINRATE I DOUBLE CHECKED IT NOW AND IT IS 60%...I MUST HAVE CONFUSED IT WITH ANOTHER INDICATOR THAT HAS THE WORD "SQUEEZE" IN IT :sweat:

Thanks for the funny post :thumbup:
These users thanked the author yisrael for the post:
太虚一毫
A famous quote in documentary "Money Robots":55% winrate is enough to make money

yisrael wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:43 pm SORRY MY MEMORY DOESNT SERVE ME WELL for the TTM SQUEEZE...THE WINRATE I DOUBLE CHECKED IT NOW AND IT IS 60%...I MUST HAVE CONFUSED IT WITH ANOTHER INDICATOR THAT HAS THE WORD "SQUEEZE" IN IT :sweat:

Thanks for the funny post :thumbup:
bro.
are you coder, please let me know!!
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
yisrael, euro_rapp
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

yisrael wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:32 pm Yes I am a coder...I can code anything...and I am I bit of a unicorn in the field of computer science...but I won't tell you the cyber community I am part of.
Why you are so interested in my coding skills??? :think:
if you are coder, please explore your skills in this forum and helps traders requests. Jimmy , mr.tools and other expert coders are welcome to your contribution.
i have one request , can you try to make its. its belongs to MACD reversal arrows requested in this page
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8413435&start=730
;)
see below , i just studying your posted indicator with combination of another ..
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
yisrael

sal wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:51 pm see below , i just studying your posted indicator with combination of another
I will check out the link...but no promises....I am currently refactoring the codes that I will be posting in forex Station for the next 10 days (volume trader pressure,monster breakout,utopia v4)...also I just got done creating the new indicis for my new system...which my system I haven't wrote it yet...so I am busy.
Also when I hear macd...i get upset...cause macd is good but old.
Also too when I hear reversals I go mad...cause I am a trend trader.
Ending I will check the post :thumbup:

Lastly what inputs did u use for the squeeze range filter ??? :think:
These users thanked the author yisrael for the post:
Umberleigh

yisrael wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:09 pm I will check out the link...but no promises....I am currently refactoring the codes that I will be posting in forex Station for the next 10 days (volume trader pressure,monster breakout,utopia v4)...also I just got done creating the new indicis for my new system...which my system I haven't wrote it yet...so I am busy.
Also when I hear macd...i get upset...cause macd is good but old.
Also too when I hear reversals I go mad...cause I am a trend trader.
Ending I will check the post :thumbup:

Lastly what inputs did u use for the squeeze range filter ??? :think:
MACD reversal arrows dosent means the trade is in reversal.. Its follow trend with zigzag confrimedlocations - note forbinary trader like me its good for less time expiry :)
squeeze - default settings i have focusing the S/R pivots & arrows which is NRP.
have a look with MACD new concept
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8415735&start=2637(post 2637)
try with this rules
for binary , its a good results . but needs to test in real. :)
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
yisrael, Umberleigh