Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:14 am
In the XARDFX-48x image above, what is the purpose of the white line (I think it's called "NLine" in the settings)?

And about the blue/pink bubbles and green/yellow bubbles, does this represent the current timeframe buy/sell bias for blue/pink and smaller timeframe buy/sell bias for green/yellow? So in H1 chart for example, the blue/pink bubbles represent the buy/sell bias in H1 and green/yellow bubbles represent buy/sell bias in M30?

The orange colour is most probably CCI with period 144, price=typical, I have no idea whatsoever about the underlying red 0-1 histo.
Xard uses 9-36-144 periods, that is why my guess is 144 period, anyway when you try it on the chart of US30 M30 shown here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295452584#p1295452584
it seems to fit

Check out the CCI attached with the above settings

Paddygir wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:31 am
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post (total 3):
xard777, DRAXILL, Mustafa

matt.denx wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:19 am Is there a way to make the "XU v11-FIBO" indicator (or other Fibo indicator like "ZZ Fibo Ext") to be calculated off the last white ZZ line through the settings?

I tried the old XU v11 setup, but it doesn't show correct fibo calculation sometimes:

If you look back a couple of weeks I uploaded the full version of my indicator and you can set it to whatever ZZ depth you like.
nil desperandum