Re: EXTERTION METER BY YISRAEL

yisrael wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:25 am I made point 3 a bit clearer...
Here is some chart analysis.
The indicator works by confirming a big move...after that it is theorized a big move will follow (I don't remember how the indicators works...I wrote it 1 and a half year ago...it has to do something like breaking the standard deviation of the ATR ...ANYONE WANTS TO HELP WITH THIS I WILL BE GLAD TO GIVE HIM A LIKE)
The purple line to the left shows a sentiment gone wrong...
THE purple line to the right show correct sentiment...see the candles that are bullish...that means the traders have made a retracement by closing half of there position...see what follows ...omg another big BEARISH candle...the bears ride the steam
not snaps!! :(
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

yisrael wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:25 am I made point 3 a bit clearer...
Here is some chart analysis.
The indicator works by confirming a big move...after that it is theorized a big move will follow (I don't remember how the indicators works...I wrote it 1 and a half year ago...it has to do something like breaking the standard deviation of the ATR ...ANYONE WANTS TO HELP WITH THIS I WILL BE GLAD TO GIVE HIM A LIKE)
The purple line to the left shows a sentiment gone wrong...
THE purple line to the right show correct sentiment...see the candles that are bullish...that means the traders have made a retracement by closing half of there position...see what follows ...omg another big BEARISH candle...the bears ride the steam
i am not sure but try Keltner channel
see snap.
5 hours 12 signal with keltner channel
3 lose 9 win for 3min expiry
but all big moves has reversal what i find..
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
yisrael
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

DILLOooooooo1 wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:34 am yisrael, I wonder if you have seen my ask.... is it possible to add some alerts to your indicator, it d be very handfull in this way... sometimes it could be a great exit option for my system if you know what i mean.

If not, let me know. THANKS
sorry i am buzzy now with exams
A famous quote in documentary "Money Robots":55% winrate is enough to make money

Please, why in trading would one emphasize on one candle instead of understanding direction. If I know the latter I can enter at any time and still make money.
Looking at Sal's history marks of horizontal lines, the question arises, what about all the other "peaks". I mean, in history it is easy to skip the rest that does not suit the price action. The challenge is what to do during trading of the currently blank space on the right. Just my three Cents. No need to be annoyed, I respect that everyone can trade as he likes.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
yisrael

RplusT wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:38 pm Please, why in trading would one emphasize on one candle instead of understanding direction. If I know the latter I can enter at any time and still make money.
Looking at Sal's history marks of horizontal lines, the question arises, what about all the other "peaks". I mean, in history it is easy to skip the rest that does not suit the price action. The challenge is what to do during trading of the currently blank space on the right. Just my three Cents. No need to be annoyed, I respect that everyone can trade as he likes.
I usualy dont write on forums cauz english isnt my first language but OK, first of all, according tomy knowledge and my mindset, what i understood is that TIME is the PRICE itself, nothing happen just like that. you cant enter at any time. But you could prefer that way of trading if money is all you want... even with 10 pips i guess some disciplined traders could be millionaires but never billionaires. what i mean is that the most you can relate time and space together, the better you ll become as a market killer. indicators are just some tools, the great of the work happen on other dimensions. and if your strategy can permit you to become one of the most emotionless traders why not instead of enter following the direction. i know what you mean, believe me. but believe me, there is some <why> using such of indicators too.
These users thanked the author DILLOooooooo1 for the post:
RplusT