DownloadDivergence For Many Indicators

Combination Divergence Indicator (for Many Indicators)

This is a Divergence indicator converted from tradingview.

This MT4 indicator can display Divergences for:
  • MACD
  • MACD Histogram
  • RSI
  • Stochastic
  • CCI
  • Momentum
  • OBV (On Balance Volume)
  • Volume Weighted MACD
  • Chaikin Money Flow
  • Money Flow Index
You can choose the number of minimum divergences to plot, and what indicators to use.

PS: For a template which uses this indicator for finding strong divergences, please try: 1H Divergence setup template & for more divergence indicators and discussion please see: MT4 Divergences thread 👈

LikeRe: Divergence For Many Indicators

This looks like a neat Divergence indicator which covers a good range of classic tools.

This indicator displays Divergences for:

• MACD
  • MACD Histogram
  • RSI
  • Stochastic
  • CCI
  • Momentum
  • OBV (On Balance Volume)
  • Volume Weighted MACD
  • Chaikin Money Flow
  • Money Flow Index

Very nice to see it packed into one code. I think it's a really handy analysis tool with great potential ahead :)
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Thangarasu
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: Divergence For Many Indicators

ffsss wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:42 pm This is a Divergence indicator converted from tradingview.
Here is the original one
You can choose the number of minimum divergences to plot, and what indicators to use.
i am not an EA trader, but i feel like this one will be great to use like exit indicator. For me, it feat well my strategy... if i can reduce my work why not... if someone could make an EA that exit me from a position and put a close SL when the price is oversold or overbought, i think it will be a great idea for an EXIT EA... And i know, i know it will feat many strategy and will be very usefull for the who know what strategy to use with it... i wonder if anybody there is interested

Or if anybody got something similar to share it would be nice to. I just wanna complete my system and make it easy for me and i dont know if somebody will consider my post but any way, thanks for such a good indicator.
These users thanked the author DILLOooooooo1 for the post:
RodrigoRT7

Re: Divergence For Many Indicators

paymanz wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:31 pm amazing indicator thank you for sharing it. the only thing is that it causes freezing on my mt4 when i change TF it takes time to load.

i turned of all types except for RSI to make it lighter but still it freezes. anyone can please suggest settings to make it lighter?
limit the number of bars processed