Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:14 am I was going to release this on Christmas Day but why wait...
The White ZZ line now shows the Orange line from the previous TF (i.e. On a 15m TF the white ZZ line displays where the Orange line is on the 5m TF).

The Symbol on the top left of the chart is colour coded to show when Above or Below the Daily Open Level.
Consider BUY trades ABOVE the Daily Open level
Consider SELL trades BELOW the Daily Open level.

The FIBO indy used to be calculated off the White ZZ line, now it is off the Orange ZZ line.

I also updated and added the XARDFX-48x indy along with it's own template (some traders still like using it). And before anyone asks the TMA repaints/recalculates BUT, I auto refresh the chart every 5mins so on 5m TF and above it updates itself :-)
Enjoy!

XARD777

Please Xard the Template was not attached.
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

CandlesticksRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:13 am OK, I am finished for this week.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Xard777
Thank You Xard for your efforts, just now I’m looking at your scalp trade on this WS30 chart. Need a little deeper insight on these charts please :)

Can you take minute and mark down on this chart where you took your scalp trades, so i can get a clearer picture as to which direction the bias is , just a little confusion I want to clear up with this muddled head of mine.🧐

Much Appreciated
Thanks

XARD: Keep It Simple...
Main trades are off the Orange ZZ line, Scalp trades are off the White ZZ line.
Pick a TF that is in your comfort Zone and Enjoy!

NB (The White ZZ line is the Orange ZZ line from the previous lower TF).
The above screenshot/version will be available on Christmas Day for download.
These users thanked the author samxtrader for the post (total 3):
braciola719, forrest85, satyafx