Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

dansmol wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:26 am Dear mrtools
It is really amazing :thumbup:
I just to ask you one more little thing, please!
The first picture is from the original indicator.
The BGD mimics exact the T1MA.
The second picture has grey zones (wait zone)
Maybe because is missing in settings a few lines:
-Show BGD zones
-CCI price 5
-color up
-color down
-color wait
Please if you find a small spare time , maybe you can make the modification .
Thank you very much for your help
Dan :hug: :thumbup: :D
Dear mrtools
Just wonder if there is any development
with the indicator.
Thank you for your help
Dan :D :thumbup:

I was going to release this on Christmas Day but why wait...
The White ZZ line now shows the Orange line from the previous TF (i.e. On a 15m TF the white ZZ line displays where the Orange line is on the 5m TF).

The Symbol on the top left of the chart is colour coded to show when Above or Below the Daily Open Level.
Consider BUY trades ABOVE the Daily Open level
Consider SELL trades BELOW the Daily Open level.

The FIBO indy used to be calculated off the White ZZ line, now it is off the Orange ZZ line.

I also updated and added the XARDFX-48x indy along with it's own template (some traders still like using it). And before anyone asks the TMA repaints/recalculates BUT, I auto refresh the chart every 5mins so on 5m TF and above it updates itself :-)
Enjoy!

XARD777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

matt.denx wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:15 am Is there a way to hide the "WS30" purple text? I deleted the label object manually but it always reappear if I refresh the chart.
Change showSymbolHeader to false and then delete the object. The object is not being removed when you turn it off. If you double click on it to select it then press delete, and then repeat as it is there twice in 2 different colours.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
matt.denx, Jimmy
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:49 am Change showSymbolHeader to false and then delete the object. The object is not being removed when you turn it off. If you double click on it to select it then press delete, and then repeat as it is there twice in 2 different colours.
Thanks, it works although there is still minor glitch issue: everytime I switch the chart to another timeframe, the label placeholder (which shows a text "Label", and showing code "X093" if I hover the cursor on it) shows up for a moment before it vanishes by itself.

Here is a simple trading strategy showing a top down view of your trading world.
Keep It Simple, see the Direction, don't be greedy, and above all, book the Pip$.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 13):
gamerredd, Mundu19, matt.denx, Skyold, flandria, ebi, iPar, Musashi, Kev21, samxtrader, ibill, satyafx, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world