Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Skyold wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:01 pm Hi mrtools and kvak,
Can you please insert this OUTSIDE-BAR indicator different time units (like the inside bar indicator),
so that one marks for example on a 15MIN chart, the outside bars of 1H after the close of 1H bar.
It would be very useful that the candles get a seperate color at an outside bar. For example; the last 4 candles 15MIN after the close of 1H outside-bar + BUTTON
Many thanks.
Skyold
Candle_OutsideBar_HL_LEV.mq4
Are you saying you want it mtf?

thomdel wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:59 pm @ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Add Bar Up & Bar Down Code / function to Thick Wick.mq4 Indi so that we will be able to see Borders around Bars.

Please do the needful. Please Keep File Name of New Mod Indi same as Original One. i.e. Thick Wick *

Attachment Pic for ref *

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Generosity.
Tried it, either i'm doing something wrong or it don't work, it just adds the thicker body or bar to one side of the candle body.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
thomdel

mrtools wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:32 am Are you saying you want it mtf?
Yes this can be called mtf.
Please but as already mentioned; for example on a 5MIN chart I have set the mtf to 1H. If at the close of the 1H candle (HH-LL = OUTSIDE-BAR), the candle is an outsidebar candle, then on my 5MIN chart the last 12 candles should be marked with a separate color.
I hope I could explain.
Thanks

EDIT:
In order to better understand the desired change, I am adding a picture.
Above is a 1H chart. 9 p.m. kerze is an OUTSIDE-BAR
The lower chart has the TF 5MIN. After the CLOSE of the 1H candle, the 5MIN candles are marked as red candles.

We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Here is an indicator I had a developer I work with create for me.

It is basically an Order Block indicator.

Two things for this, one I wanted to share it with everyone and two I was hoping someone could help add MTF to this.

Hopefully we could end up with something like this ( but open source.
These users thanked the author opita for the post (total 2):
Thangarasu, A_5
Cheers,

Opita