Re: Taixu Yihao MT4 trading system (Open)

sudhindragk wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:50 pm Good one...I know you have named it as Open System.

But it would be good if you delete few redundant oscillators or indis giving same inference.

Did you check 4 MTF Sidus work correctly?

Any idea why only red candles?

There is a good potential in your selection. Impressed.
In my case, it is normal to use the Chinese version of MT4. :)
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
sudhindragk

This system is amazing, thank you master 太虚一毫

The signals are very precise, but of course in return the signals are usually very few and far apart

Any advice on how if we miss the train we can still re-enter safely?

Of course we can look at the indicators and when they all nod it will be a signal to enter

But sometimes it's still a bit too late or it could be because I'm a bit greedy or used to scalping

And like sudhindragk said, a little more color can be added when the indicators say no or contradict each other

Thanks
Don't mind me. I'm just walking around!

builderall wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:54 pm I tried it, nothing changed, it seems to be the same version I installed before
I also tried it on another machine and surprisingly it's still the same, I can't pull the windows that are too big
Do you want to enlarge or reduce some windows (technical indicator windows)?

Delete this line in the source code, regenerate the .ex file, and put the new .ex file into the template. For example, 4 time frame Sidus, DMI oscillator 1.31 ahtf:

#property indicator_height ***

If there is no source code, such as Schaff-Trend Cycle (mtf + arrows + alerts), delete the Schaff-Trend Cycle (mtf + arrows + alerts) in the template and put it in .ex4 again.
builderall

builderall wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:54 pm I tried it, nothing changed, it seems to be the same version I installed before
I also tried it on another machine and surprisingly it's still the same, I can't pull the windows that are too big

1. Unzip Technical indicators (partial) and replace the original file.

2. Load a new template: OpenSystem is too virtual 2. That's it.
builderall

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:16 pm Do you want to enlarge or reduce some windows (technical indicator windows)?

Delete this line in the source code, regenerate the .ex file, and put the new .ex file into the template. For example, 4 time frame Sidus, DMI oscillator 1.31 ahtf:

#property indicator_height ***

If there is no source code, such as Schaff-Trend Cycle (mtf + arrows + alerts), delete the Schaff-Trend Cycle (mtf + arrows + alerts) in the template and put it in .ex4 again.
ok, thank you