NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

moey_dw wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:13 pm
i think it is a great tool............. slept on but with dis 33 price options can make for good tool now

i wonder if can pls add average filters so can try ADXma & Lagguerre filters........... now that will be super & not even need mtf i think!!! pls mrtools :hug: :hug: :hug:
Added the averages.
coppock curve averages histogram.ex4
(123.73 KiB) Downloaded 172 times
EURJPYM15.png

mrtools wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:16 am
Added the averages.

Respected Sir,

If you like this Idea:
Please Add Arrows on Zero Cross, Arrows on Slope Change, Arrow Code, Arrow Gap Alerts, Zone Chart bgd useful options to coppock curve averages histogram.

Attached below Indis for Ref *: These Indis have these options.
!!macd all colored averages (mtf + arrows + alerts + zones) Indi & Awesome averages (arrows + alerts + mtf + lb + diverge)

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Generosity.
Capture.JPG
!!macd all colored averages (mtf + arrows + alerts + zones).ex4
(239.37 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
Awesome averages (arrows + alerts + mtf + lb + diverge).ex4
(178.4 KiB) Downloaded 85 times

mrtools wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:16 am
Added the averages.
mrtoolz sometimes i feel like u are a genie & u make our dreams come true............ thx for adding all average filter :hug: :hug: :hug:

look at the chart im use the adxvma for filter & lower tf u do not need a MTF anymore!!!
COPPOCK CURVE WITH AVERAGES FILTERS MT4.png
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service 👨‍⚖️

The SMMA seems to work very well too. Managed to put it on the chart right before the opening of the DE40....Boosts confidence. Nice trades.
Thank you mrtools!!! :thumbup:
Coppock.PNG

RplusT wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:29 pm
The SMMA seems to work very well too. Managed to put it on the chart right before the opening of the DE40....Boosts confidence. Nice trades.
that looks gud with the bands........... u using standard bollinger bands & settings rite??? :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service 👨‍⚖️

moey_dw wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:53 pm
that looks gud with the bands........... u using standard bollinger bands & settings rite??? :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
I'm using one which got a shift setting.....So it's 14 with shift 2. That's all. It's pretty easy to trade.

Bands.mq4
(4.9 KiB) Downloaded 71 times

RplusT wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:29 pm
thanks for the picture. I just checked with awesome osc...signals are pretty much the same. I´ll see if I can find any tweeks
Unbenannt.PNG

Going one step further, if you put on an MA MTF with the same settings (14 shift 2) and "First higher TF" and another one with "Second higher TF" you can follow higher TFS on the lower TF chart. Here the example chart is a 1m chart where you can easily follow the 14 MA cross on the 5m and 15m chart. If you trade the 1H chart it would show the 4H and D1 too. Hard to go wrong with that. It's not rocket science, just keeping it simply and convenient. Actually there is no need for a subwindow.
Maybe this helps less experienced traders not to lose sight of the bigger picture. Have fun.

Coppock_1.PNG

Here's a TPL for convenience
FX Station MA MTF.tpl
(6.69 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
Bands.mq4
(4.9 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
coppock curve averages histogram.ex4
(123.73 KiB) Downloaded 111 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Indicator Trend Counter Trend - Doubt

0 Replies 189 Views

by RodrigoRT7, Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:55 am in MT5 Indicators

0 Replies
    2. Forex Donchian PRO Trend Scanner Indicator

4 Replies 4125 Views

by MayaxatL, Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:58 am in Trading Systems

4 Replies
    3. i-trend Indicator- alerts request

0 Replies 704 Views

by scdihan, Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:19 pm in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: bruhman100th, CommonCrawl [Bot], FiveS, Majestic-12 [Bot], michaelB, vitas334 and 40 guests