NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:49 am
Think because in the old mt4 long/short were not used as code now it is, maybe if changed to bull/bear it might work.
Can your magic hands do it?
If possible change to bull/bear
and if it works, let all use.
Thanks.

whiplashtm wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:42 am
Hi, is it possible to update directional volatility with the option to use the latest averages and prices? And would it be possible to "replace" the stdev calculation with mladens EMA deviation calclulation, and/or give the option to choose different averages for the deviation aswell (it's using SMA as standard). It would've been nice to have the indicator showing up on the entire charthistory aswell (probably because of the extcountbars code?).

Much appreciated. Take care.
Posted a version here Volatility indicators

Skyold wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:01 pm
Hi mrtools and kvak,
Can you please insert this OUTSIDE-BAR indicator different time units (like the inside bar indicator),
so that one marks for example on a 15MIN chart, the outside bars of 1H after the close of 1H bar.
It would be very useful that the candles get a seperate color at an outside bar. For example; the last 4 candles 15MIN after the close of 1H outside-bar + BUTTON
Many thanks.
Skyold
Candle_OutsideBar_HL_LEV.mq4
Are you saying you want it mtf?

thomdel wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:59 pm
@ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Add Bar Up & Bar Down Code / function to Thick Wick.mq4 Indi so that we will be able to see Borders around Bars.

Please do the needful. Please Keep File Name of New Mod Indi same as Original One. i.e. Thick Wick *

Attachment Pic for ref *

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Generosity.
Tried it, either i'm doing something wrong or it don't work, it just adds the thicker body or bar to one side of the candle body.

mrtools wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:32 am
Are you saying you want it mtf?
Yes this can be called mtf.
Please but as already mentioned; for example on a 5MIN chart I have set the mtf to 1H. If at the close of the 1H candle (HH-LL = OUTSIDE-BAR), the candle is an outsidebar candle, then on my 5MIN chart the last 12 candles should be marked with a separate color.
I hope I could explain.
Thanks

EDIT:
In order to better understand the desired change, I am adding a picture.
Above is a 1H chart. 9 p.m. kerze is an OUTSIDE-BAR
The lower chart has the TF 5MIN. After the CLOSE of the 1H candle, the 5MIN candles are marked as red candles.

Screenshot (284)_LI.jpg
Be patient and wait for your chance

1. Similar Topics

1. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

13 Replies 4582 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

13 Replies
    2. Any ideas which "Volume" this is?

6 Replies 323 Views

by ionone, Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:09 am in MT4 Indicators

6 Replies
    3. Forex News Indicator MT4 and MT5

1 Replies 936 Views

by pruso, Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:14 pm in Commercial Services

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: bruhman100th, CommonCrawl [Bot], dansmol, IBM oBot [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], michaelB, stereotomy, vitas334 and 39 guests