Re: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

normannasty wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:12 am Its almost what I look for but please look the picture. On the original ADX between the 2 red line goes below the desired level 25 now. But the wilders DMI still showing that its a sell. the best should be if its not show anything or show a neutral colour like grey for example. The normal adx changes earlier and more often than the wilders. I think this is because the smooth. If I set the smooth to 0 or 1 its still smoother.
Are they corrigable with the settings?
If you are using the built in mt4 Adx the code is different from the Wilders version, and some say the code for the mt4 version is wrong, I really don't know, cause don't recall seeing the code of the original and the reason for that code.

mrtools wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:27 pm If you are using the built in mt4 Adx the code is different from the Wilders version, and some say the code for the mt4 version is wrong, I really don't know, cause don't recall seeing the code of the original and the reason for that code.
noted thanks.
But I saying that when the adx line is below the desired line 25 in our case not to be coloured. When its below the line its need to be grey or any neutral colour.

normannasty wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:22 am Thanks MrTools, but I dont know what it shows. Please look the picture its need to blue between the lines if we follow the adx.
Hi.
maybe try this...If I understand correctly...
for your method use Arrows D+ cross D- and ADX cross level 2
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 9):
太虚一毫, Skyold, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, moey_dw, sal, Jedidiah, Ricstar_8, Mundu19