Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Brett001 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:29 am Dear Beatlemania!
I'm trying to understand how the Peak indicator works, but I don't really succeed. :(
EURUSD M1 Timeframe:
Hi Brett001,

I DO NOT trade below 1hr timeframe. Usually on the 4hr. On the lower timeframes there is too much noise/false signals/fluctuations therefore that particular indicator would probably not work as it does on the 1hr/4h/d1 charts.

If it does not fit in with your trading strategy remove it.

BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
tokjanggut, Brett001, Andres128, satyafx
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

cvdm7756 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:24 am Hi Beatlemania, in your first template please advise what is the indicator on the left of your chart which lists the Forex and Indices symbols and highlights the symbol in green or red?
Please share the link for download.

Thanks
All the indicators are included in the zip file in the post earlier viewtopic.php?p=1295452324#p1295452324
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:46 am Hi Brett001,

I DO NOT trade below 1hr timeframe. Usually on the 4hr. On the lower timeframes there is too much noise/false signals/fluctuations therefore that particular indicator would probably not work as it does on the 1hr/4h/d1 charts.

If it does not fit in with your trading strategy remove it.

BeatlemaniaSA
Note that the peak indicator is repainting. You can confirm this with simulator software.

Have some questions:

1. How do you use the Price Action indicator?

2. How do you tell the "WR has not reached the peak" in your NZDCAD.jpg image for example? Does reaching peak means the WR has gone beyond the MWR, 3MWR, and 6MWR number?

3. How do you tell the slow moving pair from the ADR numbers? If the TDR is less than WADR then it means it's slow moving?

Thanks in advance.