Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi @Sarj,

I've completed my analysis of the trades I've taken yesterday using the wonderful XU v11 system.

The XU is amazing as a standalone system but as I have been trading for a while now I wanted to enhance it a bit more by adding a few extra indicators from the master coders on this forum. This is to facilitate, enhance and make my trading experience stress free whilst using XU.

As promised I have included all the screenshots in a zip file so as not to clutter this thread. The screenshot below is the result of my trades I placed yesterday when I woke up this morning and checked the charts :)

If you have any questions with regard to my trades just let me know. However, please understand that this is how I see the charts and trade. It may not appeal to you or any of the other members of the forum. Everyone has their own particular style of trading and timeframe.

For setup (including indicators and template) please see post viewtopic.php?p=1295452284#p1295452284

Warmest regards and trading success to you and all the members of the forum
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 6):
RobertPoznan, dmnik, Sarj, NewLight, Andres128, RodrigoRT7
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Hello Xard777.
I have been using your indicators for a long time.
And I am very pleased with your XARDFX-48 indicator. Although you have created but the updated version is very good. But I still like it very much and am using the XARDFX-48 version. I have simplified my trading system. But for now I only want to use 1 indicator in XARDFX-48 for trading. It's the trend band indicator on the chart. I have looked for a lot of indicators to replace it but most of them are not there. Can you share with me about this indicator and what it means?

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:14 pm Hi @Sarj,

I've completed my analysis of the trades I've taken yesterday using the wonderful XU v11 system.

The XU is amazing as a standalone system but as I have been trading for a while now I wanted to enhance it a bit more by adding a few extra indicators from the master coders on this forum. This is to facilitate, enhance and make my trading experience stress free whilst using XU.

As promised I have included all the screenshots in a zip file so as not to clutter this thread. The screenshot below is the result of my trades I placed yesterday when I woke up this morning and checked the charts :)

If you have any questions with regard to my trades just let me know. However, please understand that this is how I see the charts and trade. It may not appeal to you or any of the other members of the forum. Everyone has their own particular style of trading and timeframe.

BeatlemaniaSA's trades with XARD XU v11.zip

For setup (including indicators and template) please see post viewtopic.php?p=1295452284#p1295452284

BeatlemaniaSA
Dear Beatlemania,

I saw your pictures. Can you please explain more about what you mention on the pictures about the ADX?

brn
These users thanked the author normannasty for the post:
RobertPoznan

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:14 pm Hi @Sarj,

BeatlemaniaSA's trades with XARD XU v11.zip

BeatlemaniaSA
Hello BattlemaninaSA, Can you please explain the each of the values are in !ism_HUD Panel. Sarj .

Sarj wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:10 pm Hello BattlemaninaSA, Can you please explain the each of the values are in !ism_HUD Panel. Sarj .
Hope this helps. It is quite straight forward actually :)
Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
Sarj, kodisfx, ardalan1991, Chickenspicy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:18 am If the moderators and members of the forum are okay with that then I will happily submit my strategies and trades (explaining and showing why I've taken them) using the amazing XU XARD v11. As well as why I've added the above mentioned additional indicators :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
hi @BeatlemaniaSA, can you explain your trade strategy using XU XARD v11