Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

losajoca wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:35 pm Hi,

Please, could multisymbol option be added to the attached indicator?

Thanks in advance.
Hi.
Try it.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, Borshchov A.N., losajoca, A_5

A_5 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:36 am Please can this be made to display other than just coloured candles. Lines or histogram or arrow, anything else from the default. Or an alternative similar indicator

Thanks
Simpler Trend.mq4Simpler Trend.ex4
Man the ink is barely dry in that one and it's already renamed. Look for "precision trend" it's by Mladen, there is a histo version here Precision trend
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, 太虚一毫, andrei-1, moey_dw, thomdel

mrtools wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:20 am Please understand not knocking or anything, just wondering how to use this in trading? To me looks like if anything the colors are backwards.
The indicator displays two volatility lines – bullish and bearish ones. It is calculated with the standard deviation from a mean of the last X Period, made of distance between the last Close with the High/Low depending of the direction (short or long curves).

It's by no means a very special indicator - what's interesting is how it behaves in non-trending conditions - with minimal lag to how fast it react to fluctations. I'm hoping the EMA deviation will further improve the lag (not by much - but might be worth it - as it's faster than the original stdev).
I hope I can use it in my volatility based trading system - it shows promising results - I could see this improved with better tweaking options.

(You can change colors in the indicator settings)

Sincerely.
Attachments

mrtools wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:40 am Man the ink is barely dry in that one and it's already renamed. Look for "precision trend" it's by Mladen, there is a histo version here Precision trend
A_5 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:44 am I don't have any know how in these stuffs.
geeze............ desperate code thieves strike again!!!
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, kvak
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mrtools wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:40 am

@ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Add Bar Up & Bar Down Code / function to Thick Wick.mq4 Indi so that we will be able to see Borders around Bars.

Please do the needful. Please Keep File Name of New Mod Indi same as Original One. i.e. Thick Wick *

Attachment Pic for ref *

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Generosity.