Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:56 pm Hi @xard777 and @mrtools,

Would it be possible for you guys to implement the following suggestions (if it's not too much to ask) to the latest XARD Universe indicator? XU v11-XARD UNIVERSE.ex4

1) Please extend the background to the sub-windows:

2) When I attempt to change the colours in the options section they unfortunately do NOT remain when I change charts:

3) Also the ability to change the size and colour of the ZZ indicators:

Warmest regards and kudos to the excellent update of XARD Universe v11 :clap: :thumbup:

BeatlemaniaSA
Hello BeatlemaniaSA, What are the 2 new indicators in the subwindow ?

Sarj wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:19 am Hello BeatlemaniaSA, What are the 2 new indicators in the subwindow ?
Hi Sarj,

There are actually 4 indicators that I have together in the sub-window :lol:

They are:

1) Peak - (confirmation of the reversal points in XARD XU ;))
2) 88_filter(1) - (a slightly updated version of Peak that I use to fill in the space below peak)
3) Price Action MTF - (by Mladen)
4) Ehlers Fishers Transform nrp (by Mladen) -
I use the above to both confirm the signals of XU v11 and/or to allow me to enter the trades I take slightly earlier ;)

Also for those that might be interested as to how I've setup my XU XARD universe v11 on MT4 I've attached a zip file with all the indicators I use and my template :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 5):
RobertPoznan, dmnik, ardalan1991, Jedidiah, DaffyTaffy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:52 am Hi Sarj,

There are actually 4 indicators that I have together in the sub-window :lol:

They are:

1) Peak - (confirmation of the reversal points in XARD XU ;)) Peak.mq4
2) 88_filter(1) - (a slightly updated version of Peak that I use to fill in the space below peak) 88_filter(1).ex4
3) Price Action MTF - (by Mladen) Price action MTF BT.ex4
4) Ehlers Fishers Transform nrp (by Mladen) - Ehlers Fisher transform nrp (alerts).mq4
I use the above to both confirm the signals of XU v11 and/or to allow me to enter the trades I take slightly earlier ;)

Also for those that might be interested as to how I've setup my XU XARD universe v11 on MT4 I've attached a zip file with all the indicators I use and my template :)

My XARD XU Universe v11 setup.zip

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Thank you so much, liking what you and Xard777 do. Please continue to post your adaption of Xard's system. Sarju :thumbup:

Sarj wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:57 am Thank you so much, liking what you and Xard777 do. Please continue to post your adaption of Xard's system. Sarju :thumbup:
If the moderators and members of the forum are okay with that then I will happily submit my strategies and trades (explaining and showing why I've taken them) using the amazing XU XARD v11. As well as why I've added the above mentioned additional indicators :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
tvhh94, RobertPoznan, dmnik
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:18 am If the moderators and members of the forum are okay with that then I will happily submit my strategies and trades (explaining and showing why I've taken them) using the amazing XU XARD v11. As well as why I've added the above mentioned additional indicators :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Dear Xard777, moderators and all members of this thread, can we all support BeatlemaniaSA to submit his version and strategy of Xard777 original strategy ? I see no harm in this, as we may all get new insights to make our trading better. Xard777, I hope you can give BeatlmaniaSA thego ahead. Regards to all following this thread.

XARD: Yeah, I have no problem with it.
These users thanked the author Sarj for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, dmnik

mrtools wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:16 pm Made the ma settings external parameters, has everything except tf, being the indicator is not mtf, there shouldn't be any need for that. Corrected the name also.
Dear mrtools
It is really amazing :thumbup:
I just to ask you one more little thing, please!
The first picture is from the original indicator.
The BGD mimics exact the T1MA.
The second picture has grey zones (wait zone)
Maybe because is missing in settings a few lines:
-Show BGD zones
-CCI price 5
-color up
-color down
-color wait
Please if you find a small spare time , maybe you can make the modification .
Thank you very much for your help
Dan :hug: :thumbup: :D