Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

mrtools wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:45 am Sorry had forgot about it.
Dear mrtools
I am sorry to send you a new message, but the one you send me is different from the
original one .There are things missing in the new one.
I think that Mr xard send you the wrong code. I am sorry , but I dont know how to take
a pictures of the settings , to show you.
First ,in settings in first line the name is- VU v10-Xard universe-rev 03- ,but the original
is -XARDFX- MAv 3-g.
In the new one are missing for T1MA and S1ma ,settings like: period , mode,tf ,shift ,
width , BGD width .Also missing SHOW BGD zones.
If you put the 2 indic on the map you will see the differences.
Thank you very much for your support
DAN :D

dansmol wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:45 pm Dear mrtools
I am sorry to send you a new message, but the one you send me is different from the
original one .There are things missing in the new one.
I think that Mr xard send you the wrong code. I am sorry , but I dont know how to take
a pictures of the settings , to show you.
First ,in settings in first line the name is- VU v10-Xard universe-rev 03- ,but the original
is -XARDFX- MAv 3-g.
In the new one are missing for T1MA and S1ma ,settings like: period , mode,tf ,shift ,
width , BGD width .Also missing SHOW BGD zones.
If you put the 2 indic on the map you will see the differences.
Thank you very much for your support
DAN :D !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-MAv3-g.ex4!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-MAv3.02-g.ex4
Made the ma settings external parameters, has everything except tf, being the indicator is not mtf, there shouldn't be any need for that. Corrected the name also.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, Jimmy, muhammadfarooq

Hi @xard777 and @mrtools,

Would it be possible for you guys to implement the following suggestions (if it's not too much to ask) to the latest XARD Universe indicator? 1) Please extend the background to the sub-windows:

2) When I attempt to change the colours in the options section they unfortunately do NOT remain when I change charts:

3) Also the ability to change the size and colour of the ZZ indicators:
Warmest regards and kudos to the excellent update of XARD Universe v11 :clap: :thumbup:

BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Sarj
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT