Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi mrtools and kvak,
Can you please insert this OUTSIDE-BAR indicator different time units (like the inside bar indicator),
so that one marks for example on a 15MIN chart, the outside bars of 1H after the close of 1H bar.
It would be very useful that the candles get a seperate color at an outside bar. For example; the last 4 candles 15MIN after the close of 1H outside-bar + BUTTON
Many thanks.
Skyold
Attachments
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

mrtools wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:42 pm Can't find the source code for that one.
traderokey wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:18 am Hi Mrtools,

Could you please add mtf option to this MACD indicator.
Thanks.

normalized macd 1.01.ex4

The source code of normalized MACD 1.01 version cannot be found. But the MACD version is simply too much! The normalized MACD 1.01 version is not particularly good.

MACD with standard deviations version: standard deviations has some meaning. I don’t know if the MACD with standard deviations version can be changed to the DSL version, this may be interesting!

Hi, is it possible to update directional volatility with the option to use the latest averages and prices? And would it be possible to "replace" the stdev calculation with mladens EMA deviation calclulation, and/or give the option to choose different averages for the deviation aswell (it's using SMA as standard). It would've been nice to have the indicator showing up on the entire charthistory aswell (probably because of the extcountbars code?).

Much appreciated. Take care.

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:10 am The source code of normalized MACD 1.01 version cannot be found. But the MACD version is simply too much! The normalized MACD 1.01 version is not particularly good.

MACD with standard deviations version: standard deviations has some meaning. I don’t know if the MACD with standard deviations version can be changed to the DSL version, this may be interesting!
Have you seen this one Dsl indicators
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

whiplashtm wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:42 am Hi, is it possible to update directional volatility with the option to use the latest averages and prices? And would it be possible to "replace" the stdev calculation with mladens EMA deviation calclulation, and/or give the option to choose different averages for the deviation aswell (it's using SMA as standard). It would've been nice to have the indicator showing up on the entire charthistory aswell (probably because of the extcountbars code?).

Much appreciated. Take care.
Please understand not knocking or anything, just wondering how to use this in trading? To me looks like if anything the colors are backwards.

mrtools wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:07 am You might consider doing that as a commercial project for somebody, because you are talking about 6 different arrows and sorry I don't have that kind of time.
most holy trinity be praised for ever. amen ave maria.
dear mr tool i have been in the forum for more than 15 years as a member . some time i come and search for indicator. so for iam a failure trader
but i keep on trying for my success . i never ever work for any commercial project. even i dont know about 6 arrows. i just want to try this indicator.
kindly consider me
thank you with prayers