NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Banzai wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:17 am
MA Rainbow from 1 to 1194
Having fun trading today. It's like sitting in a boat and dancing with the ripples of the Ocean. Beautiful! Thanks Banzai! I'd never have the patience to put so many MAs on a chart.
Besides, it's just another proof that it does not matter what you put on your chart, as long as you know where you are heading to.

(The Indictor in the subwindow corresponds very well with price crossing the MA 13)....Need to enlarge the chart to see the details.

Ripples.PNG

LoveRe: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

RplusT wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:43 pm
Having fun trading today. It's like sitting in a boat and dancing with the ripples of the Ocean. Beautiful! Thanks Banzai! I'd never have the patience to put so many MAs on a chart.
Besides, it's just another proof that it does not matter what you put on your chart, as long as you know where you are heading to.

(The Indictor in the subwindow corresponds very well with price crossing the MA 13)....Need to enlarge the chart to see the details.
Looking good brother. Those Moving Averages look like spider webs 🤤
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

The brand new FBS Forex Calendar 🗓️
How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

sal wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:38 am
nice and interesting tool
the vertical lines are back painted by a large amount, not sure if that can be adjusted. The video (copy address in the zip) is interesting, not looked at the whole thing but the indicator is seen about 19 minutes in.

The concept seems to be looking for reversals at 5 and 95% stoch levels.

Ogee wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:55 am
the vertical lines are back painted by a large amount, not sure if that can be adjusted. The video (copy address in the zip) is interesting, not looked at the whole thing but the indicator is seen about 19 minutes in.

The concept seems to be looking for reversals at 5 and 95% stoch levels.
:mistake: :roll:

Went through a MSoft nightmare the past two days and am back to life now. Had to make everything new and this chart I thought might be interesting for some here as it is pretty accurate to trade. Bands on the main chart 14 with shift 2. Cross of the BB Midline for a Stoch signal and the WP:R cross keeps you longer in the trade (staying above or below the Midline. Gives good signals for the Binary Die Hards too. Well, you may figure it what suits you. I was just looking to trade whatever crosses the MA14 based on the main direction.
Maybe you'd like to set the BB in the subwindow to longer periods like 55 or 89.....

(by the way, US30 just went 200 points up after I posted this chart.....very accurate trade entry on the 1m)

Stoch_BB WPR.PNG
Stoch_BB WPR.tpl
(44.26 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
Bollinger bands on WPR.ex4
(41.99 KiB) Downloaded 137 times
Bands.ex4
(10.83 KiB) Downloaded 122 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Share something about your trading journey.

5 Replies 900 Views

by shaileshm, Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:11 pm in Forex Education

5 Replies
    2. iMAonArray - Am I doing something wrong ?

0 Replies 847 Views

by rogerha, Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:28 pm in Coding Help

0 Replies
    3. 14 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: alextschem, CommonCrawl [Bot], delp, dmateromen, Google [Bot], ishq, Jonln, jso_fx, paymanz, Pikachu, quangvuig, RplusT, ruben7yk, sakti, thomdel, 太虚一毫 and 81 guests