Re: HMA - Hull Moving Average Indicators MT4

kvak wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:34 pm This is version without bug.
Original file here viewtopic.php?p=1294869147#p1294869147
Added s-r lines and button.

Hull Master 22 Next MTF, HMA nrp alerts + arrows are very interesting. If the High-low trend indicator also adds Add s-r line, it must be interesting.

extern bool LinesVisible = true;

(Because the High-low trend indicator is not a zigzag indicator, it is more interesting than HMA.) :thumbup:

kvak wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:20 am Hi.
Update it with MTF, alerts, all price option and drop down box for average and update button.
Hi, I see you create a lot of very good indicators for the community, hope you create the candlestick indicator and the HMA line together in one indicator, like the picture.

Hope you reply

quangvuig wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:55 pm Hi, I see you create a lot of very good indicators for the community, hope you create the candlestick indicator and the HMA line together in one indicator, like the picture.

Hope you reply
Hi.
I have this one. Universal HMA.
MTF, alerts, filtering, full price options, possibly show-use DSL levels, bands and 3 type for displaying- lines,candles or both.
And Button.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
太虚一毫, rudiarius, thomdel, dmnik, keys898, RodrigoRT7, Lodi, Skyold

thomdel wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:01 pm @ mrtools

Request you to Please Add : Colour Candles options to : !! ZeroLag Hull averages variation (mtf + arrows)

Reason for this request : This Indi is diff from other Indis & this has filter & averages options.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
Added the candles and a button.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
kodisfx, thomdel, kvak, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7