NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

InfoRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

euro_rapp wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:20 am
Wow you are very strict but i wanted to see what he posted. Anyway he is gone now so it doesnt matter anymore.
You know how these type of posts go brother. All the same, just a different twist.

This time it's a New member who's joined, has 2 posts and is already posting a spammy link, reluctant to share anything on the actual site, and starts demanding for everyone to be "fair" :roll:

We've got to let those ones go, real quick.
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

The brand new FBS Forex Calendar 🗓️
How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Does anybody know if there is already an indicator coded so that I could use a keyboard shortcut or a button on a screen so that it would change to next pair from market watch? I am currently using a symbol switcher but it would be a lot easier if I could just use a button to go next, next when I scan for a good setup.
1.jpg

Hi mrtools and kvak,
Can you please insert this OUTSIDE-BAR indicator different time units (like the inside bar indicator),
so that one marks for example on a 15MIN chart, the outside bars of 1H after the close of 1H bar.
It would be very useful that the candles get a seperate color at an outside bar. For example; the last 4 candles 15MIN after the close of 1H outside-bar + BUTTON
Many thanks.
Skyold
Candle_OutsideBar_HL_LEV.mq4
(8.13 KiB) Downloaded 95 times
Screenshot (283).png
Be patient and wait for your chance

mrtools wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:42 pm
Can't find the source code for that one.
traderokey wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:18 am
Hi Mrtools,

Could you please add mtf option to this MACD indicator.
Thanks.

normalized macd 1.01.ex4

The source code of normalized MACD 1.01 version cannot be found. But the MACD version is simply too much! The normalized MACD 1.01 version is not particularly good.

MACD with standard deviations version: standard deviations has some meaning. I don’t know if the MACD with standard deviations version can be changed to the DSL version, this may be interesting!
normalized MACD.mq4
(2.25 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
normalized_macd_of_averages_alerts_nmc.mq4
(31.87 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
macd with standard deviations 1.01(ahtf + alerts).mq4
(17.66 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
Macd with deviation bands 1.2.mq5
(15.12 KiB) Downloaded 67 times

Hi, is it possible to update directional volatility with the option to use the latest averages and prices? And would it be possible to "replace" the stdev calculation with mladens EMA deviation calclulation, and/or give the option to choose different averages for the deviation aswell (it's using SMA as standard). It would've been nice to have the indicator showing up on the entire charthistory aswell (probably because of the extcountbars code?).

Much appreciated. Take care.
directional_volatility.mq4
(2.04 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
EMA deviation.mq4
(15.53 KiB) Downloaded 76 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

13 Replies 4542 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

13 Replies
    2. Any ideas which "Volume" this is?

6 Replies 298 Views

by ionone, Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:09 am in MT4 Indicators

6 Replies
    3. Forex News Indicator MT4 and MT5

1 Replies 905 Views

by pruso, Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:14 pm in Commercial Services

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: blonde, CommonCrawl [Bot], dansmol, Discord [Bot], Facebook [Crawler], GoldenBrett90, Gosfraba, harveyspecter, IBM oBot [Bot], Intrest 1, ItalianTrader, keys898, kvak, Mansa, neferdos, opita, Shamaninc, Telegram [Bot], trailingedge and 56 guests