CandlesticksRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:02 am Is there a problem with uploading the indicator here in the forum?
Hey mrtools,
that would be just against the purpose I'm sharing the link here so please don't share the indicator straight here.
I'd love people to go through the link and have the possibility to see the landing page with all the informations and let them the possibility to donate if they want to.
Thanks for asking before uploading it, that means a lot and I really appreciate that.
Also if you have any questions please simply ask me, I will be very happy to answer !!!
Feel free to share the link with everybody but not the indicator itself =)
Let's try to be fair =)
Thanks a lot

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Unown wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:18 am Hey mrtools,
that would be just against the purpose I'm sharing the link here so please don't share the indicator straight here.
I'd love people to go through the link and have the possibility to see the landing page with all the informations and let them the possibility to donate if they want to.
Thanks for asking before uploading it, that means a lot and I really appreciate that.
Also if you have any questions please simply ask me, I will be very happy to answer !!!
Feel free to share the link with everybody but not the indicator itself =)
Let's try to be fair =)
Thanks a lot
No links allowed, you could upload the indicator with all the information here on the forum, it's very simple just follow the rules.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
euro_rapp, Jimmy

InfoRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

euro_rapp wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:20 am Wow you are very strict but i wanted to see what he posted. Anyway he is gone now so it doesnt matter anymore.
You know how these type of posts go brother. All the same, just a different twist.

This time it's a New member who's joined, has 2 posts and is already posting a spammy link, reluctant to share anything on the actual site, and starts demanding for everyone to be "fair" :roll:

We've got to let those ones go, real quick.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Does anybody know if there is already an indicator coded so that I could use a keyboard shortcut or a button on a screen so that it would change to next pair from market watch? I am currently using a symbol switcher but it would be a lot easier if I could just use a button to go next, next when I scan for a good setup.
Attachments