LikeRe: Jurik Volty MT4

Geedygeedy wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:10 am I automate strategies to see how different indicators interact with each other. I was trying to do some tests with this indicator to see how it works against my current volume indicator. Thank you for response
i see............ was just curious what it did thx
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Geedygeedy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Jurik Volty MT4

moey_dw wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:26 pm i see............ was just curious what it did thx
Yeah, I usually do tests to see if any indicators truly repaint or how bad they repaint. Also, for best use cases or what it does better across different trading pairs since Crypto, Stocks, Forex and Commodities all have different personalities. I'm particularly interested in this one because it says it's good for counter-trend trading. Those buffers would definitely help a lot if they were able to be added. All of Mr. Tools work and any other contributors are much appreciated.

unimatrix wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:05 am Hello MrTools,
is it possible to add a smoothing option to the Jurik volty bands Histo?
Added the option for using any of the averages for smoothing the histo, added all the price options, added another option to have the signal,when the signal trend is flat to show a neutral color,and worked on optimizing the code.

moey_dw wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:42 pm thx for thinking about.......... now i understand why older mtf option is kept

never mind of ahtf mtf for now just candles?? Unless some arrow can be remove........
Haven't figured out how to do the candle, once I figure it out will post a version.

kimhyunmin wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:26 am What does zero cross, signal slope, signal cross, level cross mean in the details?
Zero cross arrows mean arrow should appear on zero cross, signal slope arrows should be self explanatory,signal cross is when the signal crosses the jurik volty, level cross are arrows when jurik volty crosses upper/lower levels.