Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi Everyone,
As you all know, I like watching both the 30m and 5m TFs when trading.
In the screenshot below you can see the 30m charts on the left side of the screen and the 5m charts on the right. You will also see that I have kept everything to a minimum.

The idea for this simple play is the semafors on the 30m TFs showing turning points and we use the 5m TF for trading within those turning points.
Makes it easier to spot Direction and setup your trades.

Xard777

Will be available for download on Xmas Day
20211201.png
XARD: Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

Kenrobert1 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:31 pm
Thanks so much but I actually meant the entire system
This is my template sorry for the delay.. you could use 5M TF with VWAP and 200MA(Not Always Important). the rest of the system fallows Xard's Guidelines which is cross of the trend line (16MA..High, Low and Close) and the second dot plus subsequent dots in the same direction.
V8T.zip
(830.88 KiB) Downloaded 213 times
trade44.jpg
tradeclose.jpg

fadhayemustafa wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:16 am
This is my template sorry for the delay.. you could use 5M TF with VWAP and 200MA(Not Always Important). the rest of the system fallows Xard's Guidelines which is cross of the trend line (16MA..High, Low and Close) and the second dot plus subsequent dots in the same direction.

hi @fadhayemustafa,
my chart blank, pls help
Capture.JPG

1. Similar Topics

1. Indicator Trend Counter Trend - Doubt

0 Replies 67 Views

by RodrigoRT7, Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:55 am in MT5 Indicators

0 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

11 Replies 3813 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies