Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

ionone wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:28 am
Tankk and ? half his indis are repainters. Not a good rep.

by simply looking at the screenshots I can tell it's a repainter...so...

anybody agree with me ?
I loaded this indi and made a movie on 1M chart realtime , sorry to say the arrows and channel cleary are redrawing (as expected). And I agree you can see it by simply looking at the screenshots: if it seems to good to be true and when the indi is pointing up when price is still heading down and vice versa = predicting the future heads up...
best M.

amdudus wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:53 am
to heap 😁
TMA+CG w NRP w FakeDots 😴 TMA must die!! 😝😝

Ahhhh ... 😊😊😊

When I see who was "improving" that indicator and renaming it (I never made any TMA + CG and I never in my life told the centered TMA can be made non-repainting and to remain the same - so I never made a NRP of centered TMA)

Just as a reminder of an very old explanation (when the original centered TMA was posted) : centered TMA at its end point is exactly the same as LWMA, hence non-repainting version of that simply has to use LWMA instead of mess used in the "I have made a NRP centered TMA" - there is no such thing as NRP centered TMA

PS: please stop calling centered TMA just TMA : TMA (Triangular Moving Average) is yet another indicator and it never repaints. The "TMA" without "centered" for centered TMA was originally used by a guy that was creating fuss with it on FF (as in "yet another miracle system"). I believe it is time to call stuff their real names and step away for holly grail stuff

mladen wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:21 am
Ahhhh ... 😊😊😊

When I see who was "improving" that indicator and renaming it (I never made any TMA + CG and I never in my life told the centered TMA can be made non-repainting and to remain the same - so I never made a NRP of centered TMA)

Just as a reminder of an very old explanation (when the original centered TMA was posted) : centered TMA at its end point is exactly the same as LWMA, hence non-repainting version of that simply has to use LWMA instead of mess used in the "I have made a NRP centered TMA" - there is no such thing as NRP centered TMA

PS: please stop calling centered TMA just TMA : TMA (Triangular Moving Average) is yet another indicator and it never repaints. The "TMA" without "centered" for centered TMA was originally used by a guy that was creating fuss with it on FF (as in "yet another miracle system"). I believe it is time to call stuff their real names and step away for holly grail stuff
Mladen, I am not a coder and I just introduce traders to the indicators that I have modified or how to correctly say the Russian programmer Tankk. They are posted on Russian-language forums, which may not be available to other public due to the language barrier.
I have already passed the stage of collecting indicators and I am very clear about their role.
Your role, Mladen and your contribution is very valuable and unique.

amdudus wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:02 am
Mladen, I am not a coder and I just introduce traders to the indicators that I have modified or how to correctly say the Russian programmer Tankk. They are posted on Russian-language forums, which may not be available to other public due to the language barrier.
I have already passed the stage of collecting indicators and I am very clear about their role.
Your role, Mladen and your contribution is very valuable and unique.

I know that you are not the one who made changes in that indicator

And I saw from the code who made the stuff in it. Also, I am familiar with what that user "does" - that was the main reason for my post. Unlike many other coders from Russian speaking forums (like fxsaber, qwpr, cmillion, ... just a few user names to mention) that are always worth checking what they do (since they are very good at it) some are not ...

So, nothing related to you 😊

mladen wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:21 am
Ahhhh ... 😊😊😊

WOW I really thought you did that garbage
so sorry. I feel better to know you didn't do it

1. Similar Topics

1. Brainstoming - Trading Systems without SL

10 Replies 1769 Views

by RodrigoRT7, Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:37 am in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    2. Systems that doesn't make sense

11 Replies 2260 Views

by ionone, Mon May 10, 2021 10:40 pm in MT4 Indicators

11 Replies
    3. Indicator scammer!! - BEWARE of EVE Systems