Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

dmnik wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:53 am ))) If XARD did as you do, it would also only post indicators without a template. And people would assemble the system for themselves. Do you think this is a good idea? There would be no unified system as it is now!
My setup is different because what was on offer in the complete XARD system did not appeal to me :) Therefore I combined selectively and through trial and error everything I've listed in my posts by myself to get the setup that works. Do you not think you are capable of achieving the same? Or must it be spoon-fed for those who dare not think for themselves?

Think about that for a minute...

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:52 am haha, fear not no more screenshots or help will be further forthcoming ;)
As this is XARD's Simple Trend Following Trading System thread and yours is something else.

Rather than flooding this thread why don't you open your own thread dedicated to your system.

After all, Xard freely supplies his system with Screenshots and Templates.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 9):
pipalong, Skyold, gamerredd, BeatlemaniaSA, NewLight, RplusT, dmnik, oskar656, fadhayemustafa
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:07 am As this is XARD's Simple Trend Following Trading System thread and yours is something else.

Rather than flooding this thread why don't you open your own thread dedicated to your system.

After all, Xard freely supplies his system with Screenshots and Templates.
Yeah, I think you are correct :thumbup: I will consider that :)
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:25 pm Hi @kimhyunmin,

The list of indicators that I use in my trading strategy are as follows:

1) !XU v5.03-XARDFX !XU v5.03-XARDFX.ex4

2) OGT Pivot Points (Essential to show where the market wants to eventually return to!) OGT Pivot Points Indicator v1.2.ex4

3) Support and Resistance Zones Indicator Supply-Demand-Zones BT.ex4

4) Lucky Reversal + Alerts (To show the PFL and PFH reversal points on the chart. We DO NOT trade off these signals - only for confirmation) Lucky Reversal+alert BT3.ex4

5) Peak indicator (used as above in conjunction with Lucky Reversal) Peak.ex4

6) HLC - Trend (used for confirmation of entry and exit points) HLC trend BT.ex4

7) Price Action MTF Price action MTF BT.ex4

Enjoy and profitable trading :thumbup:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Is it possible for you to post the template file?