LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:29 pm Good morning guys and girls on the forum,

I see that the indicators that I listed in my post at viewtopic.php?p=1295451668#p1295451668 has been downloaded over 130 times! Now all those that have downloaded them I hope you took the time to put them on your charts and set them up to your liking.

Take the time to learn how they work, what information they are presenting to you but most importantly learn to understand it all in relation to the price action on the chart :)!!

So hopefully you've decided to take some trades and here are mine that i have currently running on my LIVE account as well as my DEMO account :)

To ALL your success and happiness :thumbup: :problem: :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Can you please upload your template with the total pips indicator.
These users thanked the author Sarj for the post (total 2):
forrest85, dmnik

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Sarj wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:16 pm Can you please upload your template with the total pips indicator.
The total pips indicator is . With regard to the template...come on guys use a bit of initiative and put your own template together with all the indicators that I've listed.

A bit of self-work will go a LONG way to getting you to understand and develop your own strategy! ;)

warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Sarj, satyafx
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:30 am Put your trading strategy and system together and then trust in it. If it does not work as planned ask yourself WHY ?and then set out to learn from the experience and improve it until it brings you the results you desire!!!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Hi bro! Can you share your complete assembly as in the screenshot?
Or do you feel sorry for))) Here on the site there are also beginners in search of the GRAIL! Maybe your Grail will suit them!
These users thanked the author dmnik for the post:
kodisfx
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened