QuestionRe: Why I think The Holy Grail cannot exist

Kathy McGarry wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:36 am @Borshcov

Sir

If you understand what the repainter does, fear not one bit. Many folks (sadly, mostly the rookies - no offence meant) are under the impression that when one gets a signal, one has to take it and go - much to one's detriment.

For scalping I have a simple setup - ZZ Channel, MAV bars/candles and Halftrend. The channel indicates highs and lows, S&R, TP and SL (if you use SL)

When the channel indicates a high or low, WAIT (very importante) for the MAVs and halftrend to confirm (same colour) THEN pull the trigger.

The attached screenshot explains it better.

Remain blessed

Kath

hi Kathy McGarry,can you share your indicators and the template please?
and you are making constantly profits with this sistem?:D

Re: Why I think The Holy Grail cannot exist

LuckyMac wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:52 am Interesting use of some of the indicators, do you have results or backtesting you can show?
Hi mate,

Have been trading for a few years now, so backtesting is not really relevant to me.

My results are in my bank account, and, obviously private.

Load the indies on a chart, have a look at how they perform on different timeframes and different pairs, and voila!

Kind regards,

Kath

Kathy McGarry wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:13 am Hi Mate,

Apologies for late response, will get round to it as soon as I have some spare time.

Kind regards

Kath
Here you go
These users thanked the author Kathy McGarry for the post (total 3):
kodisfx, axelush, dmnik

Kathy McGarry wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:20 am Hi mate,

My results are in my bank account, and, obviously private. :Rofl: :thumbup: :clap:

Load the indies on a chart, have a look at how they perform on different timeframes and different pairs, and voila! - Excellent advice ;). Come on guys please do NOT expect to be spoon-fed. We'll share the indicators but take the time to learn how they best work for you!!
Super Kathy! :clap:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
kodisfx
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:42 pm Hi @Kathy,

Love your chart! So simple, clean and effective :thumbup:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Thanks Beatle,

You are too gracious.

It took me some time to figure out that something simple like KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) actually works. Whenever MrTools and Mladen used to produce one of their beauties, it HAD to go onto my charts, and the funny thing is half the time I didn't have a blimmen clue what the indie did :Rofl:

Analysis paralysis got the better of me, and I changed my thought process, found indies that work for ME, indies that I understand so I can consistently take a trade in a consistent manner, achieving consistent results. When you do the same thing over and over, you actually become quite good at it. Make no mistake, I used to muck up big time, and still do from time to time.

Simple as, not rocket science. I also have the OMA set to the first higher timeframe to give me an idea as to where the day timeframe is trending.

Anyhoo,

Live long and prosper

Kath
These users thanked the author Kathy McGarry for the post (total 2):
kodisfx, BeatlemaniaSA

Kathy McGarry wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:36 pm Thanks Beatle,

You are too gracious.

It took me some time to figure out that something simple like KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) actually works. Whenever MrTools and Mladen used to produce one of their beauties, it HAD to go onto my charts, and the funny thing is half the time I didn't have a blimmen clue what the indie did :Rofl:
I was the same! :Rofl: :Rofl: :Rofl:

Now my setup is as you see. For me it's clean, simple and every indicator serves a purpose that ONLY facilitates a good trade ;)

To our success and prosperity! :thumbup: :problem:

Warmest Regards
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT