Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

JB4417 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:54 am As a scalper, I'm having trouble entering and closing positions fast with Mt4's archaic order entry system, I'm looking for an EA trade manager that will allow me to enter a position with One-Click with a set stop loss and also able to Close positions with one click as well. What I am looking for is something close to Ninjatrader's SuperDOM price ladder. Any suggestions would be great, Thanks
Hi, there are plenty about but not all will work with all brokers so trial and error. Check the trading utilities thread

viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8418108

This is a recent upload and works with my broker. Put in Experts folder.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
JB4417

A simple Heiken Ashi code request

Dear all pro coders

i want you all PRo coders to code one simple code based on Heikin ashi indicator to back paint the color on chart based on previous day or (INPUT Time FRAME ) hekin ashi candle

HERE WHAT WE Need

IF previous Day candle OR Input time frame Previous closed candle is Green ( BUY) Paint the Green color background until the new bar or day candle appears.
SO if input tf was daily and previous day hekin ashi candle is green paint the back ground for current day green with text HA TREND = BUY with candle count and this background color remain same for current day.
Attachments

DislikeRe: A simple Heiken Ashi code request

sixthsensetrading wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:40 pm Dear all pro coders

i want you all PRo coders to code one simple code based on Heikin ashi indicator to back paint the color on chart based on previous day or (INPUT Time FRAME ) hekin ashi candle

HERE WHAT WE Need

IF previous Day candle OR Input time frame Previous closed candle is Green ( BUY) Paint the Green color background until the new bar or day candle appears.
SO if input tf was daily and previous day hekin ashi candle is green paint the back ground for current day green with text HA TREND = BUY with candle count and this background color remain same for current day.
You've made absolutely no contribution or effort to be involved with our site for almost two years and now you're barking for requests and spamming inboxes? :lolno:

Sorry, that shitty attitude isn't welcomed around here. Account banned.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, sal, andrei-1
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance