NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: Identify This Indicator

dwenblade wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:00 am
Hello All

Any idea what indicator is this one . I am having strong feeling about seeing it somewhere on this forum but not sure .

If any one come across please share it .

Thanks
This the IMDB FX indicator I posted here viewtopic.php?p=1295449974#p1295449974 ;)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
"The KEY to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading!"

TECHHDATE07 wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:33 pm
has anyone come across this type of indicator ?

This is Hayken Ashi from Price Action. These indicator images were posted by the Tankk coder at the beginning of the week ... written to order from my understanding. Contact him, he wrote that in such a combination is nowhere to be found

Hey Guy's

I am trying to find mt4 version for this indicator . let me know if any of you have came across . Sharing the mt5 version in case if this helps any one looking .

trying to build a trend following system with combination of NRP and NON NRP indicators and easy to follow rules to trade higher timeframe.

Hopefully once it's gathered we can test it out .

Thanks
BIGBULL BARS.ex5
(15.69 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
Untitled.jpg

Help finding the indicator.

I found this indicator very good, I searched a lot but couldn't find it, hope any of you know this indicator, please share it with me. Thank you very much.
Screenshot_951 (1).png

quangvuig wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:39 pm
Help finding the indicator.

I found this indicator very good, I searched a lot but couldn't find it, hope any of you know this indicator, please share it with me. Thank you very much.
Moved to appropriate thread.
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

The brand new FBS Forex Calendar 🗓️
How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

1. Similar Topics

1. 10 Replies
    2. New Strategy-Indicator for useless minds like me.

14 Replies 3172 Views

by ELEA, Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:50 pm in Commercial Services

14 Replies
    3. cycleidenfier2.mq4 into an histogram indicator

1 Replies 960 Views

by jack19, Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:23 am in Coding Help

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: Andres128, Applebot [Crawler], armchairtycoon, CommonCrawl [Bot], Deez, dokopy, Google [Bot], michaelB, shinyamiyano, Twitter [Bot] and 32 guests