Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:44 am Limit channels from Mladen with button
Thank you so much. kvak.
Mladen has already produced an update (it looks a lot more interesting than the first version):

[If I had a say in it - which I don't as Mladen is sacrosanct - I would dispense with level1 up and down and replace it by an LWMA9 with colour change on slope change; then you would have an indicator that functions during ranges (level 3 up and down) and during trends (LWMA9). But what do I know. Should you have time on your hands and be interested, you could - if you want - think about such a modification + BT. Afterwards you could always post it as a suggestion on "experiments while waiting ...." on FF for clearance if needed...)

Here it is:
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, BeatlemaniaSA

Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Moving Average Channel High-Low System

Found this idea on another forum.
Plot channel of high-low and MA of close....originally.
When MA is high then channel is trend up, below trend down, inside- trend neutral.
20 average method, MTF, alerts, menu for show-hide candles,channel, MA, and button.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 12):
太虚一毫, Tradehunter, BeatlemaniaSA, thomdel, josi, muhammadfarooq, MaxTorque, iPar, andrei-1, traderduke, alexm, RodrigoRT7