Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

josi wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:43 pm I wonder, though, why can't I choose the MyRSI.Net as standard option?
Whenever I change symbols the indicator switches back to My.Net.
Probably you don't have the time, but it would be awesome if one could personalize the indicator a bit more -
e. g. standard option on display

Compared it to an RSI+2MAs
Actually, there's no name for that option (3rd option = MyRSI.NET). I just named it. And don't want to deviate much from the original. Although, did not explore that one yet ─Yes, you are right, didn't push through because It seems just okay to have it there and not as a default one as one may need to see the original intent of MyRSI with NET.

Anyway, I updated the stand-alone release due to an issue with the Fibonacci band multiplier and VHF while in MTF mode.

Get the update one here >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295451187#p1295451187
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
josi
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

ivanzab2 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:45 pm Hi, mrtools!
Greetings from Bulgaria!
This is a translator, for which I apologize. First of all I want to thank you for your work!
My request is this: from this site I downloaded Mladen's indicator and I would like some additions to it.

1. Add to it 10 EMA.
2. Adding a sound alert when we have a slope change.
3. Adding a sound alert when there is a crossover with the EMA.
4. Add the next higher timeframe.

Thanks again! God bless you!
Added the ema signal, alerts,next higher timeframe, and optimized the code.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
ivanzab2, moey_dw, ChuChu Rocket, Milad8732

nathanvbasko wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:19 pm ...
Here's the one...
─ Add auto line width input control option (default: false - for this release only)
─ Removed temporarily the DCP threshold value check feature
─ Fixed issue with fib/z-score band multiplier, and while in VHF mode = ON
─ Divergence is disabled in MTF (next TF) mode while all other parameter based buttons are enabled,

Dz MyRSI with NET update
─ Added RSI and RSX to act as a filter for dynamic MyRSI with NET
─ Now... with T3 HMA technology!
─ Optimized
─ Added RSI line color change: On ─ Dz middle band cross, Slope change, and No color change.

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Krunal Gajjar
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

axelush wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:02 pm Hi mrtools

Can you Tell us What indicator you are using to make profit? Or What strategy do you have?😁
That will be awesome for us i think🤗
I think with useful indicators that mrtools, mladen, kvak, banzai,... along with other great coders or members contribute. We should not be lazy and learn to build or find a strategy that suits our personality and trading style.🤔

Once we've found a strategy on our own, it's easier to read another strategy and contribute ideas to make it even better💯. This will only happen when everyone already has the ability💪

As a newbie or a new member we should observe and learn, there are many great trading systems and strategies on this forum.😉
These users thanked the author newbie4ever for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, Knight
Don't mind me. I'm just walking around!

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:40 am Dz MyRSI with NET update
─ Added RSI and RSX to act as a filter for dynamic MyRSI with NET
─ Now... with T3 HMA technology!
─ Optimized
─ Added RSI line color change: On ─ Dz middle band cross, Slope change, and No color change.
The final release of Dz MyRSI with NET

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 5):
josi, moey_dw, Skyold, mr12323, alexm