NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Hi @kvak,, @banzai, @mrtools

Would it be possible to add buttons to the following indicators so that I can have them ALL in a single sub-window? Unfortunately, I do not have .mq4 versions of all the indicators. The HLC -Trend (alerts) rev001 is from XARD's XARDWORLD rev009. I have included 2 versions of the TDI - RT and I will leave it up to you to decide which one is the better candidate to be buttoned :)
HLC - Trend (alerts) rev001.ex4
From XARDWORLD rev009
(13.48 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
!TDI RT-TDI Pro alerts + arrows.ex4
I do not have the .mq4 version
(33.73 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
@-TDI Alerts v3.1.mq4
(67.18 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
subwindow request.jpg

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
"The KEY to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading!"

kvak wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:44 am
Limit channels from Mladen with button
Thank you so much. kvak.
Mladen has already produced an update (it looks a lot more interesting than the first version):

[If I had a say in it - which I don't as Mladen is sacrosanct - I would dispense with level1 up and down and replace it by an LWMA9 with colour change on slope change; then you would have an indicator that functions during ranges (level 3 up and down) and during trends (LWMA9). But what do I know. Should you have time on your hands and be interested, you could - if you want - think about such a modification + BT. Afterwards you could always post it as a suggestion on "experiments while waiting ...." on FF for clearance if needed...)

Here it is:
Limit channels (with states).mq4
(12.92 KiB) Downloaded 59 times

Hi @kvak,

Would you be able to apply your button skills to the newly updated (by @mrtools) !Xu-XARD v5 indicator?
!XU v5.03-XARDFX.ex4
I am aware that it is the .ex4 file as this is how mrtools has released it.
(90.45 KiB) Downloaded 56 times
button request.jpg

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
"The KEY to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading!"

1. Similar Topics

1. Off Quotes

1 Replies 490 Views

by DansPortal, Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:32 am in Coding Help

1 Replies
    2. 0 Replies
    3. Two indicators in the window

5 Replies 2370 Views

by juanlu999, Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:51 am in MT4 Indicators

5 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: alextschem, delp, ishq, Jimmy, Jonln, jso_fx, moey_dw, paymanz, Pikachu, quangvuig, RplusT, ruben7yk, sakti, thomdel and 80 guests