Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:55 pm
However, no trader's principal is unlimited. Therefore, financial risk management is required. - Absolutely correct! :thumbup:

Every trader wants to maximize the return on principal. Unfortunately, actual combat shows that the smaller the order, the safer it is. Only on the premise of safety, can we talk about profit. ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
太虚一毫
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

mrtools wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:56 am Extended the colors to include the sub windows, now can change background colors, as far as the other problems, this version is using the backgrounds from Banzai so hopefully it will be better.
Dear MRTOOLS
Will you be so kind to make the same update
to the attached indicator.
Thank you very much for your time
Best regards
Dan :lol: :thumbup:

I have a very important question regarding the triangles and XARD's 2nd (4th, 6th...) dot principle.
In today's DAX M1 I could see 2 triangles (green and red) drawn by XARD's indi XU v8-TRIANGLES rev001a.
Now I added also another 2 triangles manually. Can I do it like this or do the drawn triangles by XARD's indicator fulfill special purposes ?
Do my manually drawn triangles (blue and aqua) emphasize the 4th and 6th dot principles (multipliers of 2) or is this a complete misunderstanding on my side ?

THANKS, XARD, for your fantastic work and to make it available for us ! You are so generous !
Attachments

BernieL wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:55 am I have a very important question regarding the triangles and XARD's 2nd (4th, 6th...) dot principle.
In today's DAX M1 I could see 2 triangles (green and red) drawn by XARD's indi XU v8-TRIANGLES rev001a.
Now I added also another 2 triangles manually. Can I do it like this or do the drawn triangles by XARD's indicator fulfill special purposes ?
Do my manually drawn triangles (blue and aqua) emphasize the 4th and 6th dot principles (multipliers of 2) or is this a complete misunderstanding on my side ?

THANKS, XARD, for your fantastic work and to make it available for us ! You are so generous !
The reason for the triangles is to highlight a lower high or higher low after a larger Semaphore. This is showing a change in trend and you are either buying off green dots only or selling off red dots only till the next larger Semaphore. It is also like trainer wheels on a kids bicycle, once you get the principal then you don't really need it. You can draw triangles if you want but you will very quickly be seeing which way to trade just by looking at the Semaphores and dots.

You will also need to be aware that the Semaphores quite often move until the trend has expired. Triangles may form and disappear as the trend continues on it's way, this is why you need to wait for the candles to change colour before entering.
nil desperandum

mrtools wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:56 am Extended the colors to include the sub windows, now can change background colors, as far as the other problems, this version is using the backgrounds from Banzai so hopefully it will be better.
Hi @mrtools,

I was wondering if there is any merit in Josi's suggestion regarding the above indicator as highlighted below? If yes that would be awesome! Allowing for a slightly earlier entry ;)

josi wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:41 pm I like the adjustments you made. Just one aspect that strikes me:
the candles remain behind the MAs (even if you try to switch them to foreground):
(P.S.: I think results would improve if you use fastest and 2nd fastest MA (9+36) as criterium for changing candle colour, instead of all 3, as 144 is way too slow.)
Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Toad Fish

Hi @mrtools, @banzai, @xard777, @jimmy and all the other coders that have contributed to the XARD system .

Wow guys, is it possible to actually enjoy and look forward to trading while still having a full-time job? YES IT IS!!
Thanks to the newly updated XU-XARDFX v5 indicator and the other nrp indicators available on forex-station :)

As you guys know I trade on the H4 time fame so patience is key to wait for the perfect trades (and sometimes not so perfect :D)
The indicator makes it so much easier now. I used the Cronex Taichi before but now I've become a XARD trader :Rofl:
This is how I see the charts and how I would trade. This is my personal and individual setup and it works for me. It may NOT work for you. I trade ONLY on the H4 :) This is how I see the charts and how I would trade. This is my personal and individual setup and it works for me. It may NOT work for you. I trade ONLY on the H4 :)

Thanks and thanks again!! :thumbup: :problem: <3 :clap:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 5):
kodisfx, ParallelNative, traderduke, mcmstar, satyafx

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:26 am Hi @mrtools, @banzai, @xard777, @jimmy and all the other coders that have contributed to the XARD system .

Wow guys, is it possible to actually enjoy and look forward to trading while still having a full-time job? YES IT IS!!
Thanks to the newly updated XU-XARDFX v5 indicator and the other nrp indicators available on forex-station :)

As you guys know I trade on the H4 time fame so patience is key to wait for the perfect trades (and sometimes not so perfect :D)
The indicator makes it so much easier now. I used the Cronex Taichi before but now I've become a XARD trader :Rofl:

Thanks and thanks again!! :thumbup: :problem: <3 :clap:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Thanks for your guidance.
Can you post a list of indicators you used?
These users thanked the author kimhyunmin for the post:
tokjanggut

kimhyunmin wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:02 am Thanks for your guidance.
Can you post a list of indicators you used?
Hi @kimhyunmin,

The list of indicators that I use in my trading strategy are as follows:

1) !XU v5.03-XARDFX 2) OGT Pivot Points (Essential to show where the market wants to eventually return to!) 3) Support and Resistance Zones Indicator 4) Lucky Reversal + Alerts (To show the PFL and PFH reversal points on the chart. We DO NOT trade off these signals - only for confirmation) 5) Peak indicator (used as above in conjunction with Lucky Reversal) 6) HLC - Trend (used for confirmation of entry and exit points) 7) Price Action MTF
My XU - XARDFX trading setup :) My XU - XARDFX trading setup :)
Enjoy and profitable trading :thumbup:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 6):
oskar656, stond, yoki, ParallelNative, traderduke, mcmstar