Re: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

Dsl-Balance of Market Power JMA.mq5 is good.

Looking forward to upgrading Balance of Market Power.mq4. Release DSL version. Thanks a lot!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
andrei-1

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:41 am Dsl-Balance of Market Power JMA.mq5 is good.

Looking forward to upgrading Balance of Market Power.mq4. Release DSL version. Thanks a lot!
Made this version which is using jurik.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
太虚一毫, kvak, Jimmy, andrei-1, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7

Hello dear kvak,
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I believe you would like to know.
I'm a M1 scalper so most of indicators I use are set to higher timeframes. This week I've been testing some of the indicators that you recently posted. I tested them on 2 MT4 platforms from different brokers just to be sure and got the same results. Below is a screenshot of M1 chart window with indicators set to either M5 or M15, color change on the middle line. Another screenshot: same indicators + dsl balance of market power MTF BT, all set to color change on slope It seems that some indicators don't redraw properly, especially on M15. The only indicator that works without any issues is DSL DSS of cci. I also briefly tested other indicators like Rsi jurik and Cci jurik and they work flawlessly on higher timeframes.
Tommorow is another day of trading so you can verify my result yourself.

cindercone wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:16 am Hello dear kvak,
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I believe you would like to know.
I'm a M1 scalper so most of indicators I use are set to higher timeframes. This week I've been testing some of the indicators that you recently posted. I tested them on 2 MT4 platforms from different brokers just to be sure and got the same results. Below is a screenshot of M1 chart window with indicators set to either M5 or M15, color change on the middle line.

Another screenshot: same indicators + dsl balance of market power MTF BT, all set to color change on slope

It seems that some indicators don't redraw properly, especially on M15. The only indicator that works without any issues is DSL DSS of cci. I also briefly tested other indicators like Rsi jurik and Cci jurik and they work flawlessly on higher timeframes.
Tommorow is another day of trading so you can verify my result yourself.
Thanks for watching, I will look on it.