Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:51 pm Dot 0 is a higher timeframe and therefore larger Semaphore. We are waiting for the HTF DOT to stop moving as it is pushed with the trend. The second Dot is a higher low or a lower high indicating a likely change of trend. You can also keep counting and take entries on DOT 4,6,8 etc.

Ignore that this is a 30M chart, just look at the size of the Dots on the timeframe you are using for your entries.
in this situation I only take the sell as a reference
Attachments

FourXXXX wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:51 pm Dot 0 is a higher timeframe and therefore larger Semaphore. We are waiting for the HTF DOT to stop moving as it is pushed with the trend. The second Dot is a higher low or a lower high indicating a likely change of trend. You can also keep counting and take entries on DOT 4,6,8 etc.

Ignore that this is a 30M chart, just look at the size of the Dots on the timeframe you are using for your entries.

May I ask a question?
while we are waiting for the HTF DOT to stop moving (as it is pushed with the trend) and (as often does) the HTF DOT is just formed, do you still take entries on DOT 4, 6, 8 etc. even if against the HTD DOT (not confirmed yet)?
Thanks for your always good contributions

Lucmat

Thank you for your screenshot and explanation. Last question, did you use semafor default setting? ExtDepth is 89?

akcodingeye wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:21 am I saw you did changes and posted. please can i request one very small change if you could do - auto Body Width (remove Candle cBody/cWick option as it won't needed after that).
thanks in advance
Made the candles with auto body width.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
太虚一毫, Jimmy, BeatlemaniaSA, akcodingeye, Musashi, muhammadfarooq, iPar, thomdel, jmonts, xard777, kvak, RodrigoRT7

lucmat wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:05 am May I ask a question?
while we are waiting for the HTF DOT to stop moving (as it is pushed with the trend) and (as often does) the HTF DOT is just formed, do you still take entries on DOT 4, 6, 8 etc. even if against the HTD DOT (not confirmed yet)?
Thanks for your always good contributions

Lucmat
Not trying to be difficult, just spend some time watching it and you will be able to answer your own question. You will thank me later.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
lucmat
nil desperandum

mrtools wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:34 am Made the candles with auto body width.
Thankyou MrTools and akcodingeye for posting and requesting the changes to the indicator.

I loaded it to a 1M chart and played with the settings to my preferences.
I urge all beginners to Demo Xards systems on 1m charts as it allows you to witness a lot more price action than you would on higher time frames.

The price action is the same on all time frames move up when you feel more confident.
The yellow line is November OPEN see how price is bouncing around this level.

I've attached 4 gifs which are self explanatory. If you cannot replicate the ma setting then imho you should not be trading.
I've had the renko indicator (purchased) for several years and started looking at them again this week to see if they were assisting in trend identification.
Just showing there are many ways to trade and Xards systems can exploit the charts to assist in pip collection.
I thank XARD and all the positive posters to this thread.
Regards
Lorne
These users thanked the author lorne for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, sudhindragk

mrtools wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:34 am Made the candles with auto body width.

Respected Sir,
Request you to Please Provide Option to Change Chart Background Colour : " STR06 " : in !XU v5.02-XARDFX Indi

Please Note: The ability to change Chart Background Zones is available in other Indis of Xard Sir.

Thanks for your Generosity, Support, Help.
Attachments
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA