Re: [MM] MURREY MATH lines - Results are the name of the game.

sizabici wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:33 pm :Fire: 24.11 GBPJPY M15 MM 100% - THIS CAN BE A NICE TRADE with an R:R of 1:6 Also if the price gets higher and bounces dawn back from 154.00 we may look for a trade opportunity with a risk-reward ratio even higher of 1:5/1:12. But still, I consider this already a good ENTRY point. Let's see how we are going to manage this opportunity ...
PHASE A - t1 closed. t2 moved to BE and t3 moved the SL a bit lower to secure that if the trade goes against us (something that we do not want) we are still going to have no loss from now one since we have already toke some profit and by this the trade right now is safe. Still, if the price gets higher and bounces down back from 154.00 we may look for a trade opportunity with a risk-reward ratio even higher of 1:5/1:12.

That it is ... it did not play out as expected, but money in the pocket are always money in the poket
Attachments

Re: [MM] MURREY MATH lines - Results are the name of the game.

sizabici wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:57 pm 24.11 USDCAD M15 - SCANNING FOR A TRADE OPPORTUNITY

And Actually since on M30 we have a bounce on TDi on the 50 level line and quite a good volatility; the baseline got bello50 as well. So I am already in this trade with an R:R of 1:5. I think it is the best option already take this trade and secure the trade if it gets to 1.26640

Securing the trade .... and right now I cannot foresee this being really a long runner. The “greenback” is “sitting pretty well” after the US agreed on its global infrastructure plan so I will just leave one open position on this if for the sake of the surprise the price gets under 1.26600 and not stopped out at BE
Attachments