Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Hi guys,

I know that out there are several versions of Murrey Math indicators with an added on/off button,
but actually, none of them is so visually appealing as the one that I am using. And here it is, attached, and it will be of absolutely great joy, for all of us, if someone will make an update to this little one as well, to make it kaning by adding that so coll on/off button

Thanks in advance!
These users thanked the author sizabici for the post (total 2):
newbie4ever, optionhk

sizabici wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:25 pm Hi guys,

I know that out there are several versions of Murrey Math indicators with an added on/off button,
but actually, none of them is so visually appealing as the one that I am using. And here it is, attached, and it will be of absolutely great joy, for all of us, if someone will make an update to this little one as well, to make it kaning by adding that so coll on/off button

Thanks in advance!
Hi.
Try it...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
Thangarasu, sizabici, rudiarius, Rabi, Mansa

Sanele wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:59 pm Hi all, is there anyone that can create a version of this indicator with a button?
BB stops (new format + zones alerts AHTF) 1.4.mq4

Thanks in advance
Hi.
Make this version...Little remake it, replace bars with candles with autoadjust width.
Have three display options candles,lines or both.
Button isnt for zones...in this version is off. Have strange problem with "blink" zones with button and for now dont know how to fix it.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
BeatlemaniaSA, sizabici, Sanele, Thangarasu, SijjiN, yoki, Banzai, mr12323